New rumour: Britney's team contacted David today

Invitation

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is true.

11 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Britneys team may not be the best but rca and them need to do damage control. They have great music, great writers, great producers, good promo lined up. All that's messing this era up for some fans is the video. Idk if this guy is reliable but it's not only team Britney who loses money here. It's the label. I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and talked with David about the video and photoshoot and released both 

The album will be release in less than 3 weeks, they have time to changed it?

2 minutes ago, Cecig said:

I hope this is true.

The album will be release in less than 3 weeks, they have time to changed it?

I meant just released in general lol I doubt they would have time especially if the booklet is done. But idk team Britney leaves everything last minute so maybe they'll have a chance?

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

I meant just released in general lol I doubt they would have time especially if the booklet is done. But idk team Britney leaves everything last minute so maybe they'll have a chance?

Yeah, they can release as a special edition mediabook or songbook.

I hope this is a huge warning signs for other top-notch directors like David to stay away from Britney and her team. They don't learn a single thing from Perfume fiasco instead they repeat the same mistakes again and it's a final nail in the coffin for many of us. I hope Make Me is the last music video ever from Britney, she shouldn't tarnish her videography with bad music videos one after another.

Just save the budget to book promo slots, radio deals, etc. and try to create iconic performances instead that her and her team can upload to her VEVO channel and generate streaming numbers from it instead, shitty music videos are only a waste of budget and didn't do anything for the songs. She has no idea how to create iconic videos again it seems. :MJ:

Archived