NEW BRITNEY TWEET

Dark Prerogative

7 minutes ago, Screamous said:

It will shines as 4th or 5th single. But not as 2nd single. I kinda annoyed by chipmunkney when she sang the high notes. I think someone here made a version with a lower tone and i love it so much. better than the original one.

I don't mind too for it being the 5th single, and yes! I listened to that version too, and love it even more! All i want for this era is that she will release many singles and videos and i'll be the happiest person alive :crying11:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No to 'Private Show' as the next single. :dontlike:  I love it so much, but it just isn't single material.  It's too weird, plus I feel like a ton of people would hate her vocals, especially on the chorus. 

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

I'm streaming Private show instead of Make Me. #Oops

I alternate between them.  :bopney:

1 hour ago, Screamous said:

It will shines as 4th or 5th single. But not as 2nd single. I kinda annoyed by chipmunkney when she sang the high notes. I think someone here made a version with a lower tone and i love it so much. better than the original one.

find it and share it plz

1 hour ago, OneKissFromYou said:

I don't mind too for it being the 5th single, and yes! I listened to that version too, and love it even more! All i want for this era is that she will release many singles and videos and i'll be the happiest person alive :crying11:

she already has two music videos  :selenerz:

Archived