Now that most of it leaked...

feo

Now that most of it leaked Team Britney should just OWN it and release it.  It looks bad on them to have a LQ version showing exactly what they seemed to be afraid of showing.  Cat is out of the bag.  Just own up to it and release it at least in HQ so they don't look like absolute morons.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

or they can just leak the HQ, and if there's a ******, or there's a *** cam, or a leopard, they wouldn't get bashed for any of it because they didn't want to release it, it leaked.

good point.  And at least it's promo with all the controversy.  At least freakin' make it seem like someone broke the rules and leaked the original.   For f***s sake.  I wish Britney fans ran the label instead of fat, old idiots who have no idea what's hot or smart

4 minutes ago, feo said:

good point.  And at least it's promo with all the controversy.  At least freakin' make it seem like someone broke the rules and leaked the original.   For f***s sake.  I wish Britney fans ran the label instead of fat, old idiots who have no idea what's hot or smart

And you know how much everyone loves forbidden fruit, it will be all over the place, it's best kind of promo.

Archived