LMAO THERE'S "FANS" THAT CANT LISTEN TO MM BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO??

Kisle

34 minutes ago, Kisle said:

:gloria: WHAT. I do NOT get this. Britney is not a newcomer, her fanbase is older (and I would assume more mature... NAH) but I've NEVER experienced such childishness since I recently told my niece that no, my cellphone does not replace your little mermaid figurine in the bathtub.

The MV... does NOT change the sound of a song, at all. Ever. It's a ******* bop, we all agreed previously.

Now it's unlistenable, because what? Britney failed your MV vision? :orangu: 

Aren't school boards looking into teaching kids about entitlement and applying real life skills? I read that somewhere. I can see how there could be a positive impact on... everything. :dead: 

Where's the ******* lies, though? :zoomzoom: these idiots are (almost) ruining the video for me, which I really, genuinely enjoyed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

I get it. The video ruined the song for a lot of people. I don't want to listen to it either after this mess. Just let it die and let's move on.

What?? We have promo coming. You know a Iive performance could overshadow this nonsense in a heartbeat. Don't be a drama queen.

7 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

The video made it feel corny.

I understand this. But I don't agree because for me it actually made the song more likable. At first the song gave me "perfume" vibes but now though it's a chill song it gives me positive energy. I love the new video (she just looks so good in it. The walk from the car to the studio...so confident. I love that. ) but I want to have the original as well. lol

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Where's the ******* lies, though? :zoomzoom: these idiots are (almost) ruining the video for me, which I really, genuinely enjoyed.

Well, my friend, as I jam to it right now I cannot condone you losing out on this hot track. :bigkiss: 

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

Actually, it does. This was the lead single from the album. This isn't a fun soundtrack for Britney to have fun as Mommyney on. It's the ******* LEAD SINGLE that is supposed to set the tone for the rest of the era. If this is it, then I'm ******* done and she can sing her shitty songs to her kids for all I care. I'm not here for kids songs.

The song is not momney AT ALL? That's what I'm saying. Wtf does the MV have to do with enjoying the song? Do you copy?

I think people still like the song, it's just that hearing it makes them think of the video and they get upset. I still listen to it but TBH I do get a little sad when I hear it. A lot of times when people listen to her songs they imagine the music video in their heads. So it's understandable that rn they don't wanna listen cause it's still fresh. We'll all move on eventually. 

9 minutes ago, spears27 said:

if some people do not like the music video, they at least should listen to it by streaming the audio video or using spotify, the song is great! :hype:

Thank you. That's all I want from the FAN base. BIG emphasis on FAN. :bigkiss: 

8 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Yes!!!  I said the same thing in my post. This is straight up embarrassing!!!  Meanwhile Make Me kicked *** AGAIN on radio yesterday!!  Leave the kids in the sandbox while the adults enjoy this era.  

Absolutely. Amen. :pumped: 

Archived