Billboard:Britney Spears Fans Launch Petition for Release of Second 'Make Me' Video

Daszkowski

Just now, Austin00chase said:

OMG I hope they will atleast buy the cover art and booklet. They could say, "due to fan demand, we decided to make an alternate cover of Glory. As we already printed and shipped some with the previous cover, it will be October before we can get the new ones sent out. Please be patient and we hope you understand"

I think she looks amazing in the cover, but it's not as HQ as other album arts so when the song goes from private show to like Toy Solider or something, it's really noticeable to me. I'm going to change it on iTunes to some fanmades if we down ever get a new one.

I like the cover art :orangu: She looks amazing in this new vid. That's not my problem.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

IF THIS GETS RELEASED YOU GUYS BETTER TAKE IT TO 100 MILLIONS VIEWS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. :lessons: 

Tbh, the big media outlets are reporting YOUR petition and, if RCA gets it done, you guys better repay the mess that it's going to happen behind the courtains to get LaChapelle's version out.

It probably won't happen, but I just wanted to say this.

******* this!!!

Also, we shouldn't give up at least for one-two more weeks with the petition and complaining. Because if RCA see us giving up, they'll know they got away with it again and won't release ****.

16 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Did he shoot just the cover for the album or the whole album booklet?? 

I don't want the whole booklet to be from the Make Me video of her in that hallway. I already ordered a poster of the Glory artwork and can't get a refund, I don't need 10 photos of her in the same outfit in the same hallway with a big bright light.

I dont remember reading about him doing the booklet, just the cover but i'm not sure 

9 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

IF THIS GETS RELEASED YOU GUYS BETTER TAKE IT TO 100 MILLIONS VIEWS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. :lessons: 

Tbh, the big media outlets are reporting YOUR petition and, if RCA gets it done, you guys better repay the mess that it's going to happen behind the courtains to get LaChapelle's version out.

It probably won't happen, but I just wanted to say this.

THIS

WE BETTER HAVE 10M VIEWS IN 24H

Guest Lord Bills
2 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

google "Britney Spears petition" and choose last 24 hours option. lmao everyone's reporting it now  :wendycry::wendycry::wendycry::wendycry:

good :hype:

Archived