Billboard:Britney Spears Fans Launch Petition for Release of Second 'Make Me' Video

Daszkowski

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Can she even release it? Like if David did really say they couldn't use the video or the album shoot they did? Can they pay him off? Or tell him that he can release his version with the scenes team B wanted to make him cut out?

I was just wondering about this. I dont think they can release it since David took everything or else they would've used at least the album cover

1 minute ago, theraspberry said:

Difference is we arent trying to force her to release it.. We are mature enough to realize we don't freaking own her and her choices.

Look sis, I respect your opinion, but it's HER TEAM'S FAULT that we are doing this. Not ours. This is happening for the 6th time. :mariahstare:

7 minutes ago, BombastiCinderella said:

I was just wondering about this. I dont think they can release it since David took everything or else they would've used at least the album cover

Did he shoot just the cover for the album or the whole album booklet?? 

I don't want the whole booklet to be from the Make Me video of her in that hallway. I already ordered a poster of the Glory artwork and can't get a refund, I don't need 10 photos of her in the same outfit in the same hallway with a big bright light.

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Look sis, I respect your opinion, but it's HER TEAM'S FAULT that we are doing this. Not ours. This is happening for the 6th time. :mariahstare:

Like i said, I completely understand withdrawing your support and being pissed off that it is happening again. Its frustrating. I don't like the video we got either. but trying to force her to release against her will is petty IMO.

That's all.

20 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Can she even release it? Like if David did really say they couldn't use the video or the album shoot they did? Can they pay him off? Or tell him that he can release his version with the scenes team B wanted to make him cut out?

They could buy it from him. 

IF THIS GETS RELEASED YOU GUYS BETTER TAKE IT TO 100 MILLIONS VIEWS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. :lessons: 

Tbh, the big media outlets are reporting YOUR petition and, if RCA gets it done, you guys better repay the mess that it's going to happen behind the courtains to get LaChapelle's version out.

It probably won't happen, but I just wanted to say this.

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

They could buy it from him. 

OMG I hope they will atleast buy the cover art and booklet. They could say, "due to fan demand, we decided to make an alternate cover of Glory. As we already printed and shipped some with the previous cover, it will be October before we can get the new ones sent out. Please be patient and we hope you understand"

I think she looks amazing in the cover, but it's not as HQ as other album arts so when the song goes from private show to like Toy Solider or something, it's really noticeable to me. I'm going to change it on iTunes to some fanmades if we down ever get a new one.

Archived