Britney is Done..

C0CKy

.. With the album !  YASS !  While it certainly is not be the best Britney MV of all time, if you all keep bitching then it just might be the only one we get this era.

I'm sure team B isn't too happy with buying two music video directors/sets/actors, either (That ish isn't cheap!)  So, I believe there's more to the story as to why they decided to toss LaFapelle's vision.

Besides, I wasn't blown away by what I saw from the original (Neither were y'all if I remember correctly -- and I do;)   

The jackass yelled, "That's a cut *****!"  That wasn't a part of the video (Re-watch it if you think it was!)  That was disrespectful AF.  So I'm glad Britney didn't make him any more money, but I hope this doesn't effect the budget for the rest of the era, assuming from here on out we actually leave POSITIVE COMMENTS on youtube, stream, and buy GloryHole & MV.

I'm thankful Britney didn't let us down by releasing the animated video I was 99% sure we were going to get.

"Break the Ice" & "Kill the Lights" say hi.*

*Stan Confession: I have never seen BTi or KTL from start to finish. 

tl;dr:  Stop being petty ******* and thank Britney for getting all cute again to reshoot instead of settling for a cartoon.

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

.. With the album !  YASS !  While it certainly is not be the best Britney MV of all time, if you all keep bitching then it just might be the only one we get this era.

I'm sure team B isn't too happy with buying two music video directors/sets/actors, either (That ish isn't cheap!)  So, I believe there's more to the story as to why they decided to toss LaFapelle's vision.

Besides, I wasn't blown away by what I saw from the original (Neither were y'all if I remember correctly -- and I do;)   

The jackass yelled, "That's a cut *****!"  That wasn't a part of the video (Re-watch it if you think it was!)  That was disrespectful AF.  So I'm glad Britney didn't make him any more money, but I hope this doesn't effect the budget for the rest of the era, assuming from here on out we actually leave POSITIVE COMMENTS on youtube, stream, and buy GloryHole & MV.

I'm thankful Britney didn't let us down by releasing the animated video I was 99% sure we were going to get.

tl;dr:  Stop being petty ******* and thank Britney for getting all cute again to reshoot instead of settling for a cartoon.

PM your ***** ;)

There's something wrong and everybody can tell

But we need some fuckers from the team or the label to tell us, don't act like nothing ever happened.

However i will still buy 10 deluxe version on the first week of releasing like I used to do. So you ******* thinking about cancelling your one copy preorder, just do it, nobody cares, we have to admit there's a difference from being a fan and a stan, but if you are not buying, don't  try to sabotage like a hater spreading ill comments. 

10 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

don't  try to sabotage like a hater spreading ill comments. 

EXACTLY.  I literally see no positive comments under the video at all.  So, we may think we are doing justice by leaving vile commentary, but the only one we are hurting is ourselves.  Because these comments are what the GP is going to see & believe like the sheep that they are.

Which leads to a shorter era, less money spent on singles/videos, and WE are ruining her legacy.  If you want to vent or *****, then call the police !  Go call your governor and tell them !

But ffs, stay off public forums with the negativity unless your goal is to sabotage an era that has just begun.

On 6 August 2016 at 8:13 PM, COCKy™ said:

Love how u say britney is done when preorders alone has got her to number one. Not mentioning MMO went number 1 in 50 or so country's. Go back to the Gaga forums sis. 

On 8/6/2016 at 2:41 PM, COCKy™ said:

EXACTLY.  I literally see no positive comments under the video at all.  So, we may think we are doing justice by leaving vile commentary, but the only one we are hurting is ourselves.  Because these comments are what the GP is going to see & believe like the sheep that they are.

Which leads to a shorter era, less money spent on singles/videos, and WE are ruining her legacy.  If you want to vent or *****, then call the police !  Go call your governor and tell them !

But ffs, stay off public forums with the negativity unless your goal is to sabotage an era that has just begun.

Honestly I didn't even come on exhale when MM came out. I didn't want to ruin it for myself. You guys are depressing. Yes I saw what she did with the video but it wasn't bad. I like both original and the official. However seriousely what this person said above....it's the Britney fans that are damaging Britney more than anything else. All the hateful comments and drama. Most of my friends loved MM and then the ones that saw the drama started to jump on bored. Y'all need to calm down and enjoy. What if she just stopped all together. There was a point after BJ I wasn't so sure we would get another album ...just the hate from everyone about BJ and I felt like she was fed up. 

6 hours ago, ItsJohnnyBitch said:

Love how u say britney is done when preorders alone has got her to number one. Not mentioning MMO went number 1 in 50 or so country's. Go back to the Gaga forums sis. 

And I love seeing that your reading comprehension levels have VASTLY improved.

Euw @ Gags forums.. what kind of abomination.. I didn't even know it had its own forums.

Go back to the Hooked on Phonics, sis.

tumblr_m7y6iuafQt1qi3yx6o1_500.gif'

Archived