The start of this era is Blackout 2.0 (positive)

BenDBitch

Remember the scrapped GM mv ?? Of course you do :cigney:

The animated music videos ? :cigney:

I bet you also remember how amazing Blackout is.

The fact that we got this mess MM mv means nothing. I had the biggest meltdown ever but i try to focus on the bigger things. The music we are about to get is QUALITY and critics are going to eat it up.

The major difference is that we are going to get promotion . They want the album to reach that #1 spot. And because they try it can reach it or at worst #2. We can't be childish because they are a lot of positive stuffs on the corner which were our dream during the FF or BJ (even Circus) eras. Let's not support the music video but support the things that are GOOD !!! 

We can expect:

- VMA appearance or performance (cancelled shows right before the event)

- Carpoor karaoke - Definitely goes viral and controversial !!!!! (Almost 100%. Confirmed by major sites, Elle wrote about it)

- iheart performance - 15-20 minutes (confirmed)

- Performance of PS and MM for the first time (POM)

- 15 new, probably flawles masterpieces on Glory.

It wouldn't be a Britney era without something messy and huge meltdowns. But it doesn't mean that everything is a mess. 

:truthtea: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS! Please dont ignore the fact that MM the SONG actually is resonating with the GP and still has the potential to grow and do well on radio! Its the best single we've had in --years--

We have to support the song! 

And keep up the positive threads! The normal stans here appreciate it

5 minutes ago, srestr said:

Since Make Me came out, I've heard it ONCE on the radio and I've requested it. They just refuse to play it in my area for some reason. People in other places: how much airplay does it get? It's pretty abysmal where I live. 

In the US it was doing great i quess. The music video was our chance to make it a worldwide hit and this happened :orangu: 

5 minutes ago, Edge of GLORY said:

But in that time everything was so crazy, for this reason the promotion/videos were a mess. Now she don't have any excuses and the fact this era has a shitty video doesn't mean that the album is gonna be great as Blackout. :Arianabye:

No. The album is gonna be good because the tracks we got so far are flawles and different. And the fact that everything was "crazy" during that era was the biggest promo ever. The promo of this era is not a mess, just 1 mv. Stop reaching and take a seat.:Arianabye:

55 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Let's not support the music video but support the things that are GOOD !!! 

THIS IS SO TRUE. If you dont like the music video, leave it. SUPPORT THE GOOD THINGS!

Ban all the things just because they release another version of Make Me? That's beyond delusional:xcuseme:

20 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

No. The album is gonna be good because the tracks we got so far are flawles and different. And the fact that everything was "crazy" during that era was the biggest promo ever. The promo of this era is not a mess, just 1 mv. Stop reaching and take a seat.:Arianabye:

But you can't say that this one is gonna be great only because have the same issues that Blackout had. 

Make Me sounds like a Selena Gomez's song and Private Show like Alvin and the Chipmunks. Anything flawless or different in those songs, I'm sorry. :cigney:

16 minutes ago, srestr said:

I live in the US haha. I guess Britney doesn't have much popularity in the South. 

I live in Boston and it never gets played here either. I've heard it twice, and both times were not on the two most popular stations we have. The top pop station Kiss 108 plays the same 10 songs on a loop. Now I listen to KIISFM in LA at work so I can be reminded that it is actually getting played elsewhere!

1 hour ago, Edge of GLORY said:

But you can't say that this one is gonna be great only because have the same issues that Blackout had. 

Make Me sounds like a Selena Gomez's song and Private Show like Alvin and the Chipmunks. Anything flawless or different in those songs, I'm sorry. :cigney:

Well it's just about opinions. Make me got great reviews tho, and that is a fact. 

I wonder how people felt about the Gimme More video when it first came out? I think everyone knew the original video was scrapped so were y'all disappointed with it at first? Genuinely curious.

I know that people were trashing it at the time because I remember reading about how it did nothing to help her image. 

Archived