She's in Hawaii while we're getting screenshot album covers and a last-minute music video

HeavenOnEarth777

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GodneyJean said:

I just keep saying to myself. If I can survive being a fan in 2007, I can survive this. :decisions: I'm still keeping my pre-order. I need new music. :cutebrit:

Being a fan in 2007 was great cause the music was fantastic, she was being honest and sticking it to her flop team, and yes there were some MV issues but the result was still better than that basic replacement for MM

How dare she take a vacation after doing her Vegas shows through the year. How dare she take a break before she does iheartradio and other hopeful promos for the album. 

This is seriously needs to stop. I will love Britney and we need to stop whining now like children 

You are beyond ********. She took the time to film two videos because ,as the artist, she was not comfortable with the original concept. She released a video that is on par with every other artist ( can't stop the feeling , work, and others are similar). She co wrote an entire album, she sounds amazing, her body has been insane all year, and she's performing on television again. You should really get your own life so a mediocre video doesn't affect you so much

2 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

You are beyond ********. She took the time to film two videos because ,as the artist, she was not comfortable with the original concept. She released a video that is on par with every other artist ( can't stop the feeling , work, and others are similar). She co wrote an entire album, she sounds amazing, her body has been insane all year, and she's performing on television again. You should really get your own life so a mediocre video doesn't affect you so much

Lol you are here in the exact same forum/thread/topic responding to my post, and you're telling me to get a life? 

6 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

Preach! Burn the haters!

3 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Lol you are here in the exact same forum/thread/topic responding to my post, and you're telling me to get a life? 

I dont think you get what he/she means.. what he/she implies is to find something to do, so that a mediocre video wont affect you so much..not about being in a forum.

42 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Being a fan in 2007 was great cause the music was fantastic, she was being honest and sticking it to her flop team, and yes there were some MV issues but the result was still better than that basic replacement for MM

stop. yes the music was fantastic but she was not "sticking it to her flop team" in 2007, she was sick and it was terrifying to be a fan back then. this situation is a mess but i'd take it anyday over 2007.

Archived