GP thinks a Video is Fine

sonicblaze

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest issue is that zero effort went into creating a plot that mirrored the vibe of the song. Make Me is a sensual, sleek song. In whose deranged mind did this silly, girly video compliment MM? Did Sean and Jayden conceive and produce the video?!

I'm livid because 1.) this is her strongest first single since Slave (I really do believe that) and 2.) this didn't have to happen! We have an incredible video but were given this trash instead. 

Pretty obvious the music video isn't going to have a big impact on the song,.  It's holding steady but usually when a video is released the song goes up on iTunes,  continued radio support seems unlikely at this point.  

For all you peeps complaining saying her fan base is the worst,   Well one of the reasons her fan base keeps on shrinking is **** like this,   We want her to get more fans and it's not happening with sloppy music videos and album covers being screens shots where she looks like Kesha  

I love the song and was so looking forward to this video and I get a childish, boring, almost laughable video.  Ok is not ok for a icon.     I hope the song rebounds and does well,  and I was hoping I was way over reacting yesterday because it's just a video,  but Britney videos should be a event not a punch to your gut   

Just now, avaaa said:

Most those comments you see on Youtube from other artist's fans or trolls or wannabes who trying to get thumbs up by shading someone on every ******* comment section

Yes trolls or anyone with a 10-year-old's cognition. 

Archived