Anyway, I think fans are overreacting

Doomsday

Boycott the music video not the entire era. This era is very crucial to Britney. We're getting out of a huge flop era (BJ) we don't want to have another one in a row. Those fans saying they'll cancel their preorders and not buy the album, c'mon it's just a bad mv. It shouldn't spoil the entire era for you. We got two great songs make me and private show (they're no rols but whatever they're still the best songs since BO), that means the album is gonna be her best since BO. Just because the visuals aren't good doesn't mean you can't enjoy the music. Listen to the songs don't watch the videos. Let's support Britney. Keep requesting Make Me.

I'm just worried about the gp. With no kickass (controversial) music video to really catch their attention, do you think they'll care and join the stans and buy the music?

A hit era doesn't happen with fans only, the gp has to come along too. Very worried about this era.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us get over it in our own time. We have a right to be seriously pissed. We'll probably get over it but it will likely take a week. She shouldn't have released this wack video and just explained to us there will be a delay because it has to be reshot.

22 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Let us get over it in our own time. We have a right to be seriously pissed. We'll probably get over it but it will likely take a week. She shouldn't have released this wack video and just explained to us there will be a delay because it has to be reshot.

She should've just put up a black back drop and did another artsy black and white video. Even thats better than that video.

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Is Private Show a ROL song? :mhmnod:

Lmao but you're right. Keep supporting her because the music is awesome so far. It's exactly what I've been wanting from her for such a long time. :) 

Private show came close to being a ROL but the lyrics aren't introspective and deep, but the music and vocals slay.

1 hour ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Is make me a ray of loght song?

Same with Make Me.

Archived