Someone hasto say it: the original video was a disaster

4 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

Because the label thought so little of the video that they had to shoot a completely new one. That NEVER happens (unless you're Hillary Duff).

Britney wanted to tone down the video. David didn't and didn't give the permission to use his work. That's it.

Of course the label had to shoot something new, nobody's here for a Do What U Want part II :mariahstare:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dance Again said:

I get your point, but the video we have right now is getting a terrible backlash. Again, how can the OP call David's video a disaster if we don't even have the final product? :mariahstare:

It's getting backlash from the fans, and since the fans made huge deal out of it other media outlets started catching on, I don't think the GP finds anything wrong with it, since tehy didnt really know about any leaks, from a business perspective it could be called a disaster, a lot of money and time went on the making of the video, and to be scrapped and start from scratch again, its a huge loss on their part. I think there were more issues that went on behind the scenes but we'll never know exactly what happened  unless someone comes forward and says something.

47 minutes ago, ELSpears said:

Some people are just sheeps and kiss Britneys and her teams ***** whenever they can, sad.

Yea, thats what I am doing. I am a sheep and I think its important to kiss Team Britneys virtual *** on a forum that crashes half the time that no one on her team cares to read, especially when we are melting down.

NO, actually. I am glad that  the GP didnt have to experience Britney Spears, the 34 year old mother of 2 getting POV ****** in a music video. Imagine what people would be saying. The body glitter scene? Im sorry but her face looked bad and its so desperate. 

FINE we didnt get a Britney style show stoping lead video, but the original was a mess

54 minutes ago, BombastiCinderella said:

some people are talking about losing interest in the era... wow... you're all so negative!

one bad video and you stop supporting her? lame *** fans

3 bad videos but ok, i still support her. Im just saying.

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

3 bad videos but ok, i still support her. Im just saying.

What happened to WB, Perfume and PG have nothing to do with this.

This is a new era, Britney said a million times she really wanted things to be different this time... she's taking care of herself like she didn't in a long time, she finally worked with the people she wanted and apparently also produced the type of sound she wanted... dear god, she's even gonna promote this era.. so yes, people are overreacting because of ONE bad video.

I hope the majority of her fans keep supporting her like we do.

3 hours ago, Dance Again said:

Britney wanted to tone down the video. David didn't and didn't give the permission to use his work. That's it.

Of course the label had to shoot something new, nobody's here for a Do What U Want part II :mariahstare:

Exactly. David doesn't like his work compromised.  Which is why he didn't listen to Britney when she said she didn't like it on the bulldozer.

Just another day in the life of Britney.  No one likes to listen to her, so in the end it's her fault and all the blame is shifted onto her shoulders. 

49 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Because David did not give team britney the finished cut (which is why you see G's amazing timestamp on the MM 2 video).  And pulling out of the project only makes things worse.

but if that was the case why didn't he take G's part then? 

4 hours ago, Campy said:

They had to do another video because David refused to edit it. He's a true artist and not willing to kill off his vision so Britney feels more confortable, he said no to the use of his work, it has nothing to with the label, the new video was payed with the money of BMW, the Gym thing, the lig gloss thing..

C'mon give me a ******* break. as if they don't have income to really invest on the most important factor like the music video.

5 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Tbh both look cheap as ****!! 

The fact that her 10 years old videos cinematically 10 times better!!!! :( 

The song had a massive potential but now the whole era will flop harder than BJ!! I genuinely lost the interest! Just tried of all the disappointments...

Bullshit! She'll prove you wrong again as you don't even know her other singles for this album! Not just u but a lot of u other bitchy c*nts as well I've had it!! :soyeah:

3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

C'mon give me a ******* break. as if they don't have income to really invest on the most important factor like the music video.

It's Britney's song and her music video!! He's a piece of ****!! 

Archived