Every Britney fan loves to Hype up her mystery

hi_kevin

Gimme More scrapped video....

Perfume scrapped video....

Rebellion....

When your Eyes Say it scrapped video....

Honestly, Gimme More video sucked. From the footage we've seen.... it all looked very cheap and poorly exectued. It's no wonder why they probably chose to just cut out all of the confusing, unflattering shots of the funeral scene that looked like it was recorded on an iPhone 3.

Her vocals in Rebellion were pretty awful... still a cool song i guess... but only because of the lyrics.

Perfume..... pretty terrible song, displays lots of sub-par acting from Britney and she looks uncomfortable pretty much the entire time, I'm guessing the gun violence scenes were pretty poorly acted and probably very corny. 

NOW for Make Me.... Lets put ourselves in the scenario that the original video HAD been released and the new, "audition" version had only been leaked in LQ clips... I have a strong assumption that the situation would have been the exact same.... Britneys fans just hype the mystery!!!

And to be fair---- the original video looked a little more expensive yes... but even still looked WAY cheaper than work ***** and still had corny product placement. on top of it all---- the storyline makes zero sense.

verdict..... both videos are decent. nothing too exciting.

although.... the red body glitter was pretty provacative :-) i'll give u that.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***** don't talk **** about the Gimme More video. She was in a horrible time in her life and it really showed. At least the video reflected the mood of the song: dark and ****, and it makes you want to take your clothes off. It is ******* iconic and in my opinion the best song that she's ever released.

The Make Me vid we got was boring and tacky, had a weak plot, and looked VERY CHEAP. The original was beautiful, it was colourful, it looked like it flowed well, and it would have been controversial.

3 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

***** don't talk **** about the Gimme More video. She was in a horrible time in her life and it really showed. At least the video reflected the mood of the song: dark and ****, and it makes you want to take your clothes off. It is ******* iconic and in my opinion the best song that she's ever released.

The Make Me vid we got was boring and tacky, had a weak plot, and looked VERY CHEAP. The original was beautiful, it was colourful, it looked like it flowed well, and it would have been controversial.

I agree. The Gimme More video reflected her personal life at the time, even though it is trashy, so we can't really compare that to the Make Me video. Britney is in a good place in her personal life and it should show in the video and the video should have been controversial. Entertainment has become so 'safe' and bland these days that some controversy is necessary to get people talking. 

Archived