Let's discuss fan entitlement.

NotAPassenger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NewB said:

I thought all this video drama will be over in the morning but nope I guess this will drag on for while until Britney does something acceptable and iconic to some fans. The problem is she's busy enjoying her time in Hawaii with the boys. 

This ain't gonna end until the album releases or she performs :orangu:

17 minutes ago, DancingWithFemmeFatalr said:

CASE CLOSED! Don't get angry at Britney, she probably wanted the original video without the *** scene but David refused to edit it, that's why she needed to reshoot it!

I can't at how everyone is assuming this but we have no proof or claims, nothing. We don't know who was behind it, Stop blaming someone without knowing anything.

1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

This ain't gonna end until the album releases or she performs :orangu:

Actually EXPECT MORE MELTDOWNS when the album drops and when she performs. I can already foresee the ff:

'wtf this is too autotuned'

'wth the return of Myah Marie'

'can't believe this is too generic'

'im so disappointed with the performance'

'choreography was awful'

'she just walked around and lipped' 

'respect fans britney, we deserve better'

2 minutes ago, NewB said:

Actually EXPECT MORE MELTDOWNS when the album drops and when she performs. I can already foresee the ff:

'wtf this is too autotuned'

'wth the return of Myah Marie'

'can't believe this is too generic'

'im so disappointed with the performance'

'choreography was awful'

'she just walked around and lipped' 

'respect fans britney, we deserve better'

Then it's never ending. BJ 2.0 here we come :truthtea:

4 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Slé tho. Didn't know Pretty Grammys pulled in new stans :myjam:

It was Don't Keep Me Waiting actually! I discovered this song accidentally and I couldn't stop listening to it and then, like one week later she released music video for Pretty Gals and I found it pretty funny. That's how it all started :tifftear:

Man I dont give a **** about original video, she could re-shoot better video then that.

But instead she gave us some teen/childish/boring/idiotic story line/ 0 production **** MV.

The only one who's ungrateful, rude and stupid is Britney.

I will not support this video.

24 minutes ago, Freakkkkshow said:

I truly am disappointed because I streamed, requested, bought all kind of ***** she put out there. As a fan I have the right the express my opinion. This is ******* bullshit. Her team even dared to use a screenshot from the MV for the album cover. What the ****. I personally hope Make Me would flop. I'm done supporting the song on any platform. I love Britney and still looking forward to Glory. I'm not cancelling my pre-orders because of this mess, but I'm truly done with Make Me.

And I truly apologized those insiders in here who reported about the scrapped video but nobody believed you guys (including me). What a shame!

34 minutes ago, DancingWithFemmeFatalr said:

- Britney shot the video with David

- Britney didn't like it but David did

- David refused to edit the G-Eazy *** scene out

- Britney knew she couldn't release a video with a *** scene that looks like **** IMO!

- so she reshot the video because David refused to edit anything out of the video

CASE CLOSED! Don't get angry at Britney, she probably wanted the original video without the *** scene but David refused to edit it, that's why she needed to reshoot it!

38fblIIrHLMPe.gif

Guest Diamond Horse

I honestly don't see such a big deal about it as feeling as the era was over. Life goes on and there is still much to look forward to. And even if it looks like a guilty pleasure, I like the video we got. It is entertaining to me.

33 minutes ago, coo said:

as far as i see nobody is attacking her personally?  and 60% of the fan still even support her album and video. the huge disappointment is inevitable though, it's a mess all around. deal with it.

Apparently, some people sent her death threats on social media. Outrageous!

18 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

It was Don't Keep Me Waiting actually! I discovered this song accidentally and I couldn't stop listening to it and then, like one week later she released music video for Pretty Gals and I found it pretty funny. That's how it all started :tifftear:

'Don't Keep Me Waiting' and 'Pretty Girls' made you a Britney stan... That's a story you don't hear often. :blol:

Anyway, well said!  I understand being disappointed - I'm disappointed - but people are overreacting to an embarrassing degree.  I mean, tweeting nasty **** to Britney, posting horrible comments on her Fb, canceling their pre-orders!?  All this over a ******* music video?  :nickishade: I'm not crazy about the video, but I'll keep supporting 'Make Me', I'll be excited to watch her promo, I'll love Glory, and most importantly I'll continue to stan for her.  I'm not gonna stop being a fan because of a music video.  Like, do they not even realize how stupid that sounds? :wtf1:

24 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Man I dont give a **** about original video, she could re-shoot better video then that.

But instead she gave us some teen/childish/boring/idiotic story line/ 0 production **** MV.

The only one who's ungrateful, rude and stupid is Britney.

I will not support this video.

Do you really think she would put out a GREAT video idea when the fans were giving her so much pressure to release it NOW!? 

1 minute ago, DancingWithFemmeFatalr said:

Do you really think she would put out a GREAT video idea when the fans were giving her so much pressure to release it NOW!? 

:rihcackle: I think it has been proven countless times our pressure doesn't affect Britney or her team. Like, at all. :madonna: They don't act according to our demands, they plan and they act following their agenda.

2 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Pretty Girls really wasn't that bad though. So.

BYE SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IKRRRRRRRR :orangu2: 

Pretty Girls was an embarrassment on all fronts :orangu2: 

i also think its it's pretty shady of you to say that people clearly haven't had *** when they think the heterosexual encounter in the video is too much an pertains to G Eazy forcing himself on her. Who are you to tell a woman what *** is right and what *** is wrong? I think that's very infantile of the pair of you.

Archived