The video mess is actually a really good PR plan.

Alice X

I dont think they will give us different cover but I do believe it is a marketing ploy...

i mean all thengossips sites were too quickmto report that the fans are disappointed etc...mthe buzz is created...

I think we will have a situation like with SPARKS from Hillart Duff. She has released the first tinder mess bideo and later 'fan demanded' version.

we are actually here for a real treatnwhere we willmhave 2 videos for a lead single. PG13 mess for a daytime TV and R rated slayage for internet..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

Think about it. 
If Britney didn't like the video, they wouldn't have gotten to the extent to edit it professionally. 
They wouldn't have let random people like Perez watch the video and show footage of it. 
I believe that it was the plan from the very beginning. To create buzz, to create meltdowns, to attract more media into her again.

And let's not start with the "oh, the original video was too ******" crap. The  new video is still ******, but crappy. These product placements is not a day-to-day deal. It was all planned well and ahead of release. They knew what they were doing. After the buzz dies out, they'll attract us again with uploading the "fan demanded version", like it was done with Hilary's MV. 

Team B has a long term plan for promo this time around. They have planned iHeart, probably VMAs and many others to come. 

After the drama is over, I believe we could expect:

1. New cover at least for the Deluxe version of the album (from a shoot).

2. The original MV for MM. 

3. Provocative video for PS. 

and I believe  much more to come. These are people who have been in the business for DECADES now. They know pretty well how to generate buzz (cuz that's what they did). If they took a step back before, it was not because they're bad at management, but because Britney wasn't completely stable and ready. She is fit, happy and her boys are grown ups. SHE IS READY and BACK. Have a little faith. They will kill it. Have some trust. :cigney:

Sorry for the long post, here is a gif from the original MV:

tumblr_obgtri5gko1rkybl0o7_400.gif

I won't believe that they did reshoot because original video was too raunchy and ******. This one is also ****** and some kind of nasty. And Britney doesn't seem to feel uncomfortable with it as she dresses all up **** and nasty during her every promo apperance (it was totally opposite during BJ era). So I can't stop wondering what the f#$k happened? And what more is to come :4music1:

45 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

officially unofficial 

omg its so convinient terrible it leaked the next day :tiffanynod:

maybe girl version then one for "the kinda girls" boys version. :drinky:@BJ4u

I truly hope so... I try to think that Team B can't be THAT stupid. I mean, come on... :umwtf:

Some people saying that the mv gonna comes out tomorrow on Saturday, 1.15pm just like in the Pretty Girls 2.0 mv :sickofu:

I dont want to believe it but im delusional so :madonna:

I'm still shocked w this, even when I was at the gym just now, I skipped when Make Me playing and played Private Slay instead :bthink:

Archived