Updated with unlisted link guyssss i m merging the 2 leaked videos and

reoha098

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DjFinalTrip said:

Thanks for doing this! We'll all be satisfied!

youre welcome. but i myself am not satisfied with this lol.

1 minute ago, The_Original_Toy said:

Good job 

now only if the full version made an appearance 

thank you... yeah hopefully

3 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

So sad that this blurry low quality merging of two leaked clips is better than the final product they uploaded :/

yeah i edited with flipagram, i guess at some point the quality became low when i merged them.  we need someone professional to edit these two videos

3 minutes ago, DjFinalTrip said:

Nevermind...I thought you were merging the official video with the original, like editing in Britney dancing in the hallway and all that minus the audition parts.

sadly no i didnt. we need someone professional to edit these videos but definitely not me. i got to go now, hopefully there will be more edit to come

And this is what we were waiting for! 

The scene where G and her are having ***, explained by her solo dancing, done in this so artsy farsty way! God yess!:sobbing:

This is THE VIDEO!:tifftear:

Not that Taylor Swift hardcore that came out yesterday... NO!

THIS IS THE VIDEO

5 minutes ago, Gioney said:

And this is what we were waiting for! 

The scene where G and her are having ***, explained by her solo dancing, done in this so artsy farsty way! God yess!:sobbing:

This is THE VIDEO!:tifftear:

Not that Taylor Swift hardcore that came out yesterday... NO!

THIS IS THE VIDEO

GROSS :madonna:

1 minute ago, Gioney said:

Sorry I don't get it. Was something wrong in what I've written? English it's not my motherlanguage. Why am I gross? Or my post? Don't get it really. Grammatically wrong? Explain please. 

i said because that part "Britney and G havin ***" that part of the video was gross for me :madonna:

Archived