VIDEO 2: 52 HAS LEAKED. LQ

Paulino999

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

I wish they would have had jsut kept the dancing scenes in the black room, i love those; The rest looks emdicore, now i do have to keep in mind this wasnt finished & post processed i guess

I agree. you can see that this got far along in the editing process, but even so, the video really doesn't make sense. It's like two separate ideas trying to be smashed together, but neither of them have any connection to the song. I can see why they scrapped it. 

Dont get me wrong: the dancing in the black room was hot. Those scenes alone would've make a solid video. But I'm sure people would've been upset that it's just another video with Britney looking pretty but no story. 

Not sure why everyone's losing their **** over this version...

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

Yea lol I'm over it. I wasn't really into the concept to begin with I was hoping it'd provide a lot of cotnroversy which would help MM chart better.

Right! What was the concept anyway? Something about her man cheating on her so she smashing his stuff. Maybe those scenes are in the clips we haven't seen bc not narrative did not come through at all in the video we have....and we basically have all of it lol

This doesn't look cohesive. I dont know if Dave has lost it tbh. But, i dont really know if he is an ultracalculated glamour director like Joseph Kahn. I get the impression Dave shoots what he sees and then determines his statement post production, so he's the kind of dude you have to let finish editing.

Just now, Smokez said:

This doesn't look cohesive. I dont know if Dave has lost it tbh. But, i dont really know if he is an ultracalculated glamour director like Joseph Kahn. I get the impression Dave shoots what he sees and then determines his statement post production, so he's the kind of dude you have to let finish editing.

He hasn't shot a music video in years. He didn't know what he was doing I guess.

Sorry but the original looked great, keep in mind this probably wasn't the final version.

I can't at how everyone is bashing it now, considering you praised it when it had leaked weeks ago :truthtea:

Hope you enjoy the video we got tho, it's very cool, definitely iconic, nothing is wrong with it, MM #1 inc :mhm:

I kinda dont get it.

the released video is better.... The only problem with it is that they focus on these guys and girls more which is dumb... Watching hot guys is boring.

her scenes in that hallway are really great tho... Aside from the random *** shaking

it wont get to a billion views...

I still can't believe that this mess is what everyone is so upset about. The music video never looked like it had a good concept and so many people on this board was saying exactly that when those clips were leaked. And now there's over a minute and 30 seconds of it and it didn't look any better! I'm not talking about this one I'm talking about the one that was leaked early today right after the official one. Mess mess mess mess

Archived