To everyone saying that they're cancelling their preorders

timaeus

Guys if you dont like the video and you dont feel like buying the album, just DONT DO IT. It's simple. You don't have to buy something just because it's BRITNEY, that's the reason why she and her team is like that, because they've already know people is going to buy it anyways, so they don't make any effort, and don't listen what fans want. Anyway, im going to buy it because I like it, but I respect to those one who are not going to buy it. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

He's a total diva.....I'm sure britney did the scenes because she's very professional but david should listen to her more instead of pushing her

"because she's very professional" :orangu:

More like because she likes to throw money down the drain, if she/her team/her label didn't like the concept then why shoot it? She could say no after the 1st day, but she posted pics from the set, came back the 2 following days to shoot something that she wasn't feeling? :huh:

Then again why did she wait 2 months before changing her mind when the video had already been edited and some parts had leaked lol. At least she could've scrapped the 1st video when it was edited (which takes generally 3 weeks) and she would've had 1 month to re-shoot the new one, but it seems like they re-shot it recently :brityeah:

6 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

"because she's very professional" :orangu:

More like because she likes to throw money down the drain, if she/her team/her label didn't like the concept then why shoot it? She could say no after the 1st day, but she posted pics from the set, came back the 2 following days to shoot something that she wasn't feeling? :huh:

Then again why did she wait 2 months before changing her mind when the video had already been edited and some parts had leaked lol. At least she could've scrapped the 1st video when it was edited (which takes generally 3 weeks) and she would've had 1 month to re-shoot the new one, but it seems like they re-shot it recently :brityeah:

Ok...maybe she actually liked the video but her team didn't. Or maybe she wanted some changes but david refused to do them because he's hard to work with. Remember the bulldozer scene? She hated it and yelled that she didn't like it. Maybe she didn't want to scrap the whole thing just some parts

38 minutes ago, Hope said:

TL:DR

But they are probably kids that need to vent after setting up for disappointment :truthtea:

Watch them pre-order again after Britney does more promo. :drinky:

This. It'll be just like the promo meltdown. Everyone started freaking out one week after Make Me released, and now we got the promo we wanted and even MORE. :drinky:

Archived