We Need to Support Britney!

Queen_Britney

Guys, I hate the fact that we don't have the video we were promised, I'm ******* furious about that just like you all are... but disliking the video we have now is affecting her, we should be liking it, we don't want her to get negative press or the GP thinking the song sucks because of the dislikes and not even bothering listening to it or watching the video... BE SMARTER THAN THAT! Basic Perry's video is far worse and it's getting a lot of support from her fans and therefore the GP, you immature idiots could hurt Britney's comeback and she's working REALLY HARD this time! She's giving us more promo than she has in more than a decade! We don't even know why the video was scrapped... she seemed happy with it this time around, but maybe after she just wanted to edit some scenes but since David LaChapelle wouldn't do it she had to reshoot it! That's a possibility! Besides, I do appreciate the fact that she thinks of her kids and how their classmates could be like "I saw your mama on TV, she was naked, she's fiiiiine!" and stuff like that, they're already in that age... I know many other girls out there keep doing their stuff after they become mothers, but look at Madonna's son... What does he think about her? Exactly... I'm not saying her sons would think the same at all, but they could feel bad... or maybe not, but we'll never know... 

Let's just support our girl, like the video, keep the hype up! She's giving us ALL we wanted, except for the video, let it go, she's back for real and that's what matters! :cooltshirt:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to support her GOODs stuff! not the usual mess! tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif If I wanted full frontal mess I would stand Z-listers like Tila Tequila or Jessica Simpson or whatever ! She is ******* Britney Spears and she was working with non other than David LaChapelle ! tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif There is no WOW factor on that video and you know it and we deserve better! :Arianabye:

1 minute ago, Larry Stylinson said:

We need to support her GOODs stuff! not the usual mess! tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif If I wanted full frontal mess I would stand Z-listers like Tila Tequila or Jessica Simpson or whatever ! She is ******* Britney Spears and she was working with non other than David LaChapelle ! tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif There is no WOW factor on that video and you know it and we deserve better! :Arianabye:

1 minute ago, Larry Stylinson said:

Apprently, we don't... look at how you all turn against her for a video change... besides, she's doing a lot of promo, apparently going to the VMAs and Carpool Karaoke, releasing amazing music... she has given us what we think we "deserve", I understand, we have been loyal to her even at her worst so maybe we feel like we "deserve" better, but when you guys act like this, I think we actually don't deserve ****! :NYheadache:

Archived