It's a marketing ploy!

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we cannot get LaChapelle version, it would be awesome a dance version (she did it for till the world ends, when people starts saying about her double body) she could do it

now for promo. I love make me, I don't like the audition concept, delete that scenes and would be perfect :) 

10 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

If you're right, then that's like the messiest marketing ploy ever :drinky:

Maybe it seems messy to you, since your waiting for the vid to drop. The thing is, Brit doesn't need to convince you to support the song - just by the fact your on exhale means she has you in the bag.

But the only way this song is going to be a hit is if the general public catches on, and to do that, she might have to piss some fans off for the attention. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, CrazyHazyBayBeh said:

Maybe it seems messy to you, since your waiting for the vid to drop. The thing is, Brit doesn't need to convince you to support the song - just by the fact your on exhale means she has you in the bag.

But the only way this song is going to be a hit is if the general public catches on, and to do that, she might have to piss some fans off for the attention. Sorry. 

But who says it's gonna happen tho? It's only fan's speculation :MJ:

2 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

But who says it's gonna happen tho? It's only fan's speculation :MJ:

Nobody. The best her team can do is try. Unless we all time travel back to 2003 and add Make Me to In The Zone, there is no guarantee that it'll work. But if they should give up because it's not a sure thing, then she might as well retire. 

Archived