UNDERSTAND BRITNEY!(EDIT)

BritintheZone

Gurl. We are the ones buying the ******* things she makes, at least she should try not giving something basic and cheap which is what that video looks like.

I mean we all have been making fun of how basic videos are this days and then Brit starts doing something different to change it at last minute to something boeing and flat and you expect us to be happy?

She needs to deliver. That ******* video wont even help the song rise a little bit:girlfall:

Even Radar is betetr thna this **** :MJ:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:MJ:

Ok here's my problem:

WHY? I don't understand how the entire process can happen and then be thrown down the drain. It's not like she was forced into doing those scenes; she's a grown *** woman. The worst part is that we KNOW this isn't the video, and no one from her camp is saying ANYTHING. That's what sucks the most. That we know what happened. Tbh, the video is ok, but after all the buildup and this bait-and-switch, this video looks like ****.

That said, I'm supporting my kween and still gonna stream this video. We shouldn't stay quiet (Lord knows I'm not gonna - I'm pressed AF and people are gonna know it) but if we're true fans, we should still support Brit. All this boycott and cancel pre-order **** is so juvenile I can't even.

Just now, SONAR said:

Ok here's my problem:

WHY? I don't understand how the entire process can happen and then be thrown down the drain. It's not like she was forced into doing those scenes; she's a grown *** woman. The worst part is that we KNOW this isn't the video, and no one from her camp is saying ANYTHING. That's what sucks the most. That we know what happened. Tbh, the video is ok, but after all the buildup and this bait-and-switch, this video looks like ****.

That said, I'm supporting my kween and still gonna stream this video. We shouldn't stay quiet (Lord knows I'm not gonna - I'm pressed AF and people are gonna know it) but if we're true fans, we should still support Brit. All this boycott and cancel pre-order **** is so juvenile I can't even.

This. :tiffsniffle:

I am upset we didn't get the original video and i would like an explanation regarding it, and it would be great if it leaked, but some fans are being so dramatic over it. It's just a video, and Britney still looks hot in the released one.

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

How old are you? Acting like a spolied little three year old ***** just because you didnt get the video you wanted. You wanted a video and promo and she gave it you . Be grateful you little *****! She could retire but she hasnt cause her fans

I prefer write what I THINK and not act like a britard... :kisses2all:

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Who cares about david?!? Million of other directors would die to work for Britney! They didn't ruin anything! 

That's the problem, she won't work with big names again! 

Even the Private Show commercial are better than that silly video.. she is acting like a silly teenager talking about boys with her friends... I was hopping that she would FINALLY assume a mature woman image... I mean.. the music is totally mature.. she is talking about *** like a grown up woman like a Goddess.. but that video is silly..the video has a plot... it sucks... almost embarrassing.. she is gorgeous.. but the video sucks... the original seemed to have a messy plot but showed a more mature Britney... a more active posture about ***... I've never felt so bad being a Britney fan since the VMA 2007 performance, but this video made me fell really bad about her... don't get me wrong.. just being sincere here..

:ririshade1:

5 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

Gurl. We are the ones buying the ******* things she makes, at least she should try not giving something basic and cheap which is what that video looks like.

I mean we all have been making fun of how basic videos are this days and then Brit starts doing something different to change it at last minute to something boeing and flat and you expect us to be happy?

She needs to deliver. That ******* video wont even help the song rise a little bit:girlfall:

Even Radar is betetr thna this **** :MJ:

Her choice not ours:sickofu:

4 minutes ago, SONAR said:

Ok here's my problem:

Slay! Love you! I dont also like the video at all but still support it. We dongt know what happens behind the scenes

3 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

oh yeah that's just what's going on?

Where's the original video? Creative difference? *****, please :sickofu:

Is that any of your business tho? She puts out what she wants

1 minute ago, CriminalLegend said:

I prefer write what I THINK and not act like a britard... :kisses2all:

That's the problem, she won't work with big names again! 

But thats their lost ! She the princess of pop! If she could get one director to come out of retirement she can do it again!

1 minute ago, Diaz said:

Even the Private Show commercial are better than that silly video.. she is acting like a silly teenager talking about boys with her friends... I was hopping that she would FINALLY assume a mature woman image... I mean.. the music is totally mature.. she is talking about *** like a grown up woman like a Goddess.. but that video is silly..the video has a plot... it sucks... almost embarrassing.. she is gorgeous.. but the video sucks... the original seemed to have a messy plot but showed a more mature Britney... a more active posture about ***... I've never felt so bad being a Britney fan since the VMA 2007 performance, but this video made me fell really bad about her... don't get me wrong.. just being sincere here..

:ririshade1:

I understand but dont be a diva and go support the video

Let's forget the LACHAPELLE video for a second. The new video remains LOW QUALITY, Pixelized, bad lightning, flop editing, and awkward product placement. The new video sucks regardless of the original one. They didn't even bother to remove the time tag from G Eazys scene. She's delivering a bad product, period. There's no defending.

:whitneyshade:

3 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Let's forget the LACHAPELLE video for a second. The new video remains LOW QUALITY, Pixelized, bad lightning, flop editing, and awkward product placement. The new video sucks regardless of the original one. They didn't even bother to remove the time tag from G Eazys scene. She's delivering a bad product, period. There's no defending.

:whitneyshade:

True but you guys wanted a video today :truthtea::xcuseme:

2 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

Maybe it's not, but as a fan it would be nice to know why did they scrap the original video. 

It sucks to be ignored all the time :cigney:

But do we really need to know? Would you like to explain everything in your life? Or have everything in your life known?

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I couldn't agree more.

Well besides this point

Ps:

1. If your a true stan you would support the video and her opinion 

It's not like I always support her opinions.

But overall I couldn't agree more with you! THANK YOU!

Thank you! Love you!:kisses2all:

i am being attack and having to defend myself its nice to know someone understands me and her. 

Just now, BritintheZone said:

But do we really need to know? Would you like to explain everything in your life? Or have everything in your life known?

If they told us a reason the meltdowns would stop because that would help people to understand the situation.

I'm not asking Britney to tell us everything from her life. Just this one thing because it's blowing up in a bad way.

5 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

She's trying to protect her kids? Yet she's still in lingerie/revealing clothes. Flipping her weave, being ****** against the wall and getting on top of a guy/making out with him.

mmm ok :xcuseme:

It isnt anything she hasnt done tho! 

4 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

If they told us a reason the meltdowns would stop because that would help people to understand the situation.

I'm not asking Britney to tell us everything from her life. Just this one thing because it's blowing up in a bad way.

Would it really stop the meltdowns from these bttms diva queens? 

But mostly does she need to?

Archived