BURNS on Twitter: "I'm shook"

Guest Lord Bills

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Best concept for the video would be black and white video something like BOM video.

She could dance, act **** ..or even have some chair choreography and have few tatoos.

But what the **** is this britney??????

I like it! even b fans have more vision for videos than the directors her team hires :orangu: and for britney something messy and cheapy is always right. She loved pretty girls video and we got another one except she looks better now

1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

I like it! even b fans have more vision for videos than the directors her team hires :orangu: and for britney something messy and cheapy is always right. She loved pretty girls video and we got another one except she looks better now

I'm doing my master in Finance and yet I have better ideas for pop MV then she and her cheap team.

51 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Best concept for the video would be black and white video something like BOM video.

She could dance, act **** ..or even have some chair choreography and have few tatoos.

But what the **** is this britney??????

I like that concept. It's a ****** song so the video needs to be **** and edgy, not looking like something from a TV show. The released one would be more suited to the likes of Selena Gomez (who I listen to the odd time; she has some good songs) 

Archived