Dislike the video and comment only for the original one

zone

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wont release the original one. Get over it.

they are done with chris theyre not gonna call him saying 'plz forgive us and finish and release the video'

if i were chris and they did that id tell Larry to **** off or pay up a million dollar..... They wont even pay for an itunes baner 

3 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

They wont release the original one. Get over it.

they are done with chris theyre not gonna call him saying 'plz forgive us and finish and release the video'

if i were chris and they did that id tell Larry to **** off or pay up a million dollar..... They wont even pay for an itunes baner 

who is Chris? and btw the original is done and people have it so lets hope for a leak

4 minutes ago, zone said:

who is Chris? and btw the original is done and people have it so lets hope for a leak

It will leak but thats not gonna help her in any way. Nobody but hardcore fans know it exists and if someone uploads it itll be deleted right away so she pretty much already lost here...

im a fan but i know unless im given a link right here im not gonna waste my time looking all over google for it

11 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

It will leak but thats not gonna help her in any way. Nobody but hardcore fans know it exists and if someone uploads it itll be deleted right away so she pretty much already lost here...

im a fan but i know unless im given a link right here im not gonna waste my time looking all over google for it

who cares its her fault anyway... the new video will get more views and more likes than this

Archived