DO SOMETHING NOW BTeam: Tragic views on YouTube. Where is the Damage Control???

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I haven't seen the original video but from the recent leaks honestly I feel like there'll still be meltdowns. Yes it's got more visually and 'artistically' compared to the toned down girly alternate version but it also looks like not one of the best she's done for a lead single. 

Anyway, there goes another Britney video. It's been released and might not make that much of an impact on the single and that's Britney and her teams problem now so I'm just looking forward to Aug 26th then the IHeart radio festival performance and hopefully the rumors about carpool karaoke and vmas. Then MM and PS added to POM and hopefully more promo along the way. 

mindtrappa on pop justice

Team B already has all the footage and a final edit (although apparently not one without a timestamp). David removed his name from the project, so they can basically do whatever they want with that as far as I know. But I feel like part of why they haven't just come out with their own edit is because a LaChapelle video is kind of pointless when the man removes himself as a form of protest against the final product.

i agree! they need to have an emergency meeting and FIX THIS! if this was the third/fourth single it wouldn't matter i could deal with this shitty low-budget/rushed mess but this is the first single for a ******* BRITNEY SPEARS ALBUM! it gonna have major impact on people's perceptions of whats to come and effect sales!

they need to KISS DAVID'S ***! RIM HIM, BLOW HIM WHATEVER HE MAY BE INTO! GET THE ORGINAL VIDEO RELEASED AND HIS ORIGINAL ARTWORK! 

TEAM BRITNEY: IT IS NOT TO LATE! DO IT. MOST OF US EVEN BOUGHT BRITNEY JEAN WITHOUT BRITNEY'S ACTUAL VOCALS CAUSE WE LOVE HER! DO THIS FOR THE FANS!!!!!

ok my rant is done. please proceed...:MJ:

Archived