about make me video

reoha098

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

we've been since may (when rumours about mm started) tho :MJ:

I know :s but we need to be strong. We've got the song + Private Show, we know when the album is out... We are just so happy that we're getting impatient and want everything now. 

We want the full trackslist, we want her to do some promo, we want the music video NOW... But we need to understand that we will get all these, piece by piece.

8 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I know :s but we need to be strong. We've got the song + Private Show, we know when the album is out... We are just so happy that we're getting impatient and want everything now. 

We want the full trackslist, we want her to do some promo, we want the music video NOW... But we need to understand that we will get all these, piece by piece.

Yes i agree, i love your positivity, yes together we all should be strong and spread the positive vibes here in exhale cause at the end of the day we know our queen will slay us with her fierceness that will be in the music video :BBMAney:

11 minutes ago, Charlot said:

Yes, it makes no sense releasing it all at once tbh :beynah:

13 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

Yes i agree, i love your positivity, yes together we all should be strong and spread the positive vibes here in exhale cause at the end of the day we know our queen will slay us with her fierceness that will be in the music video :BBMAney:

Thank you so much :) I try to be positive. It's not always easy because we always want more of Britney. Our patience will be rewarded :)

7 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

Yes, it makes no sense releasing it all at once tbh :beynah:

Exactly :)

Archived