What is your true opinion on MM and PS

MM/PS  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love MM - I think it's one of her best singles ever. I'm super stoked by its reception from critics and the GP. Regardless of where it ultimately peaks on the charts, I am glad to see Britney release such a fantastic and current song.

PS - It's fun and silly, but I hope it remains a buzz single. I'm not super crazy about it, but I'm not going to complain about any new Britney song in my life.

4 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I love MM - I think it's one of her best singles ever. I'm super stoked by its reception from critics and the GP. Regardless of where it ultimately peaks on the charts, I am glad to see Britney release such a fantastic and current song.

PS - It's fun and silly, but I hope it remains a buzz single. I'm not super crazy about it, but I'm not going to complain about any new Britney song in my life.

This. I actually like PS but it's one that I can't really play to my friends and take seriously. It's kinda like Meghan trainor in that embarrassing way.

For me... MM i just cant really like it i dont know... i prefer songs like work ***** like more upbeat, but i love her voice and the more mature sound... i give her props for that! 

PS i love it! diferent and **** and fun, more mature, and you can tell that she is so involved in this... i expect so much more of the album! i mean 17 tracks and two explicit songs... for me this is only the beginning

Make Me: I love it, her voice, lyrics, the chorus is catchy :myjam: and very different for a lead single 

Private Show: I'm still unsure about this one :decisions: It's very unique and fun but is also kinda like a Meghan Trainor song, they're bad but they're fun to listen to 

I need to listen to it more :blurp:

Archived