Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

Just now, WOMANIZA said:

You are correct about country music lovers buying albums, but, not so much with FGL as they attract a younger country audience that mainly uses a streaming service. Now I am not in any form saying they won't do well. They will easily sell in the 100-125k margin and maybe even the 125k - 150k margin with streaming.

i just know that with actual promo Britney will easily in the very least hit the 175k mark in her first peak. Interest has not only built by her capitalizing on a nostalgia factor with the billboard performance, she's also almost for a fact performing at the VMA's, a huge marketing strategy because when was her last VMA performance? Exactly.

Britney Jean sold 100k+ off of radio interviews and a Vegas announcement. She outsold Rihanna's latest album with that with 1/10th the promo. Britney is getting back in touch with the GP and her personality is her biggest selling point, especially since she is back to the Britney we all fell in love with.

Now Beyonce. She will block her. That's my only concern.

You definitely shouldn't consider outselling Rihanna a huge feat or a sign of any sorts. Rihanna was never an album-seller plus her release was very messy because of Tidal.

Anyways you're making a very good point with the VMAs. The show will give the album/Make Me huge exposure and people will buy it out of hype alone. :NYnod: I just hope she delivers a good performance and acts natural. I just wish she didn't mess with her face

If Beyoncé releases then we'll have to accept a #2 peak and low-key humiliation. :crying4:

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived