Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

Guest Halaut7

A remix or two would be good, as long as they are done good, and usually Britney deluxe songs are good... Except for BJ. But I can't wait.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SoulSilver said:

I got really excited upon seeing those "E" (as in explicit) tags in two of the tracks of Glory! I believe this is only the 2nd time she will have explicit songs (after Scream and Shout? Please correct me if I am wrong).

And for those asking for sources, guys did you not even check-out Glory that is available for pre-order?

drag them sis :myjam: for those asking it's track 8 and track 15 ;) 

the cover looks liked 3 eyes with the letter O and that it is something in illuminati.. and also a triangle ofcourse

it is worth mentioning it or no?  in other album covers always the name BRITNEY SPEARS was above and the album title underneath it.. except for femme fatale because of the logo thing with the 7

Co8sK-mUEAEV-Lk.jpg

Just now, Dynasty said:

The thread was deleted because this nuts fanbase has meltdowns over the most ridiculous things, believe me, even over this fuckery, mods are trying to prevent these drama queens from having a meltdown:drinky:

ok but it is worth mentioning right?

and in other album covers always the name BRITNEY SPEARS was above and the album title underneath it.. except for femme fatale because of the logo thing with the 7

Just now, blackout89 said:

ok but it is worth mentioning right?

and in other album covers always the name BRITNEY SPEARS was above and the album title underneath it.. except for femme fatale because of the logo thing with the 7

I mean its fine if its a theory but i doubt it, ppl simply love these hidden meaning ****

Well we're going against Barbara and she's a legend tbh

But there's SO much hype around this album, even the gp feels it. Godney's light is just that bright :myjam:

With all that promo she's going to be doing (I never thought I would write that) it could reach #1! :BBMAney:

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

depends on beyonce tbh. whether she will release the album and if it will be tidal exclusive

I swear, this ***** is always trying to upstage Britney.  That must be like a game among the other pop girls- who can cock block Britney the most.

Archived