Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I like the name but the cover isn't the best. It's the lips and the pic is really dim. 

Agree about the lips and the whole thing being so dim, I'll be using this one instead:

13722303_1795416000671612_1102975153_n.j

Took me 5 minutes with Photoshop so don't come for me :madonna: 

And anyway LET'S NOT COMPLAIN, it's not like we can change it or anything... Let's be supportive guys! :myjam:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, byob said:

does it mean its not gonna get a mv? 

It probably won't. It's already the promo song for the new fragrance, and they haven't released the video for Make Me... 

It wouldn't make any sense to release a second official single without releasing the music video for the first one. But, hey, you have the commercial for Private Show. 

can u just SHUT THE **** UP AND BE HAPPY ,

WE'LL HAVE AND NEW ALBUM IN LESS THAN A MONTH

AND U JUST FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT

EVEN THE NAME OF THE NEW ALBUM IS AMAZING!

JUST **** UP ALREADY! AND ENJOY 

IF SHE LIKES THAT COVER, THAT FONT THEN LET THE GIRL DO WHATEVS SHE LIKES AND STOP THIS **** NEGATIVITY MY GOD:overitkbye:

This is why you should never assume things. But certain people on here will never learn that about Britney. Can't believe some of you ungrateful ******* are already complaining about the album cover >__> 

Hype as hell though. Came out of nowhere !

I don't like the cover, find it horrible photoshop and it just makes relevant how her face has changed. Like the hair and the facial expression tho'.  For a face pic cover in the zone and femme fatale are way better (mainly ITZ) Also dont like the tittle, but Britney isnt known for good tittles for albums :orangu: most are even worse than Glory I just like ITZ and Blackout names. But liking the covers or tittles or not it doesnt mean a lot to me. What means to me are the songs within. I have so high hopes for this album :clap:

Guest Lord Bills
8 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

If it's a bad album, people gonna call it Gloria :moorangu:

Just like Britney Jean, Brenda Jordana, ******** etc

GloryHole :orangu:

Archived