Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall are really complaining about the cover to the point that you want to start a petition to change the cover, INSTEAD of just being happy she is finally releasing another album. 

She really can't please some of you :xcuseme:

Shes actually stepping her game up this time and some of you are still looking for the worst in what shes doing. :truthtea:

take several seats and just be happy theres another album on the way :whitneyshade:

11 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

GloryHole :orangu:

Grandma

Grandpa

Grits

Grapes

game

gamey

gammy

gamopetalous

gay

gamy

gandhian

gangling

gangly

gangrenous

gaping

garbed

garbled

gardant

garden

gargantuan

garish

garlicky

garmented

garmentless

garrulous

gaseous

gasified

gassy

gastric

gastroduodenal

gastroesophageal

gastrointestinal

gastronomic

gastronomical

gathered

gauche

gaudy

gauguinesque

gaumless

gaunt

gauntleted

gaussian

gauzy

gawky

Guest Joe Spears
53 minutes ago, Santiago said:

THE COVER IS VERY FEMME FATALE :orangu: I LIKE IT THO

it looks like a britney jean outtake super basic !

are some of yall really judging the album already based on the cover? F.UCK ALL OF YOU BI.TCHES just ******* enjoy the music. We havent gotten quality music since 2011 and yall complaining about the f.ucking cover, sit the **** down already whiny *** hoes :bichpls:

3 minutes ago, TimothyC93 said:

So we have to pre order on iTunes or Apple Music to get private show?

Am I dumb for thinking that was the only place for preorders? Where else would you preorder an album?

Maybe they don't want to waste money on physical. I'll be sad. I wonder if there will be bundles? I suppose not...

why is everyone saying we will get video for private show, not mmo? because of the re-shoot? and because it is a "femme on power"? *** it makes sense, but why canceled MMO? it could be a huge hit . whats wrong with her and her team? maybe we will get 2 videos and 2 singles for different countries? MMO for Europe and Private show for USA ?

Archived