GOOD NEWS: Make Me still gains spins today (+38)! SPOTIFY (+1) 265,751. LAST 3 DAYS TO REQUEST MAKE ME BEFORE AT40 DEBUT ON SATURDAY!! Green updates on iTunes again!! The POWER of Britney Army!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did all the links yesterday under the name Tony! I hope some of us are not coincidentally using the same names... Which makes me think people should really drop the www.Britney-army.net/request website because it uses a small number of names and they're really weird... "Vicenzo" "Rigoberto" and that might convince radio stations that it is the same people requesting the song(no demand :crying11:). And what if they receive 15 requests a day from Barbar? They might think he's a crazed fan and ignore his spam? :lanacackle: I think it doesn't even change the names when you refresh the page. :sickofu:

Waiting for today's links! :britwtf3:

24 minutes ago, button said:

Did all the links yesterday under the name Tony! I hope some of us are not coincidentally using the same names... Which makes me think people should really drop the www.Britney-army.net/request website because it uses a small number of names and they're really weird... "Vicenzo" "Rigoberto" and that might convince radio stations that it is the same people requesting the song(no demand :crying11:). And what if they receive 15 requests a day from Barbar? They might think he's a crazed fan and ignore his spam? :lanacackle: I think it doesn't even change the names when you refresh the page. :sickofu:

30 minutes ago, button said:

I'm using the name "Alice", because it was the first name that popped in my head :orangu:

3 hours ago, button said:

i use the site but just change the names is all

Just now, David Rose said:

i use the site but just change the names is all

Yes I changed them when I was using it, but I'm not sure if everyone is doing that. ;)

By the way do you know why there are both "Featured"(21 pages) and "Pop"(9) requests? I think Pop includes all the ones in Featured. :huh: Like Featured has the most important ones or smth?

1 hour ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I'm using the name "Alice", because it was the first name that popped in my head :orangu:

I first used Madison, Linda, and Jennifer before using a male name. I feared misogyny from radio DJs. :orangu:

Archived