Link to the gma preview

andry26

1 minute ago, TheCon said:

I'm sorry boo but you don't. She is taking part in a segment not unlike Mean Tweets, Carpool Karaoke, etc. where celebrities do the exact same thing. If you thought they were going to change it just for her in order to make you happy... girl I got news for you.

:leaving:

Let's agree to disagree. I still think she doesn't need to repeat another wake-up prank. That's still fun she does it. I hope she will be a part of the Carpook karaoke one of those days :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Charlot said:

Let's agree to disagree. I still think she doesn't need to repeat another wake-up prank. That's still fun she does it. I hope she will be a part of the Carpook karaoke one of those days :)

Okay, but only cause you're really cute.

tumblr_lyw4kmZIya1r3z3kw.gif

54 minutes ago, TheCon said:

You're all insufferable. This is obviously a thing now and her doing something different would equate her going on Mean Tweets and reading nice ones. Quit being entitled fkn children :lessons:

for the first time, since I heard Make Me, I said I'm quite happy about something and I get dragged? wtf? :rihcackle:

3 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

for the first time, since I heard Make Me, I said I'm quite happy about something and I get dragged? wtf? :rihcackle:

"oh god, who chose to promote Make Me this way? :HAHA: oh well, at least it will be played on TV and she is looking hot :myjam: "

This nothing is ever good attitude is like camouflaged and (in this case) unnecessary negativity and that's why you got clocked.

Just now, TheCon said:

"oh god, who chose to promote Make Me this way? :HAHA: oh well, at least it will be played on TV and she is looking hot :myjam: "

This nothing is ever good attitude is like camouflaged and (in this case) unnecessary negativity and that's why you got clocked.

I won't get any more positive than that even if I'm happy/excited about something :myjam::lanacackle:

Archived