Album August 26, Pre-order tomorrow?

MrPhotographer

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Isn't she adding the songs this leg? 

Im so lost. 

When aren't we all lost trying to figure out team Britney promo? I'm assuming she's adding new song(s)to this leg. Only because that's what she said in the interviews.

I would find it strange if she added more than Make Me when she goes back in 2 weeks bc nothing else is released. So beside ls MM, I'm just going on logic of timing and schedule. But again we know that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

When aren't we all lost trying to figure out team Britney promo? I'm assuming she's adding new song(s)to this leg. Only because that's what she said in the interviews.

I would find it strange if she added more than Make Me when she goes back in 2 weeks bc nothing else is released. So beside ls MM, I'm just going on logic of timing and schedule. But again we know that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

She confirmed two new songs for this leg during the interview.

4 minutes ago, EZellis14 said:

She confirmed two new songs for this leg during the interview.

Thanks. I wasn't sure the language she used so I didn't want to make any assumptions. I didn't know that she specifically said there would be two songs to this short leg coming up before she has September off so that definitely adds more fuel to the fire for PS being released! Innnnnteresting...

2 hours ago, michaelblake said:

Why would there be a pre order when the ******** video for her first single hasn't even been released and she said last week she had no idea when it was coming out

:xcuseme:

Well I'm thinking if the pre-order tomorrow thing is true she'll drop the video tomorrow as well to create buzz for the album. Also she may have said that so the pre-order and all album info is a surprise! 

Archived