TOMORROW WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY FOR MAKE ME ON RADIO!!!!!!!! BRITNEY SPEARS - Make Me... f/G-Eazy: 27.975 (+ 0.202) We need to vote hard today!! US SPOTIFY+7: 261,394 STREAMS

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Done these

4 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Just did these too!

LETS ALL KEEP REQUESTING GUYS!!

20 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I no longer have any motivation to request an amazing song that Britney has completely abandoned 

I'm just gonna sit back and watch it fall out of the top 100 on every music chart

tumblr_nbecoep6Lc1rr883co1_500.gif

Come on, we have to keep it alive on radio until something(promo :britdrown:) happens. Do you want to wake up to a -60 spin update and 0.5m AI loss or something? :tiffsniffle: It's not done yet.

You're giving up too early!! Pick a name, an e-mail address and send your requests, please!

42 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I no longer have any motivation to request an amazing song that Britney has completely abandoned 

I'm just gonna sit back and watch it fall out of the top 100 on every music chart

Please shut the **** up and not be making any threads or post on its fall of that happens, especially if you not not helping to make things better.

49 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Then you're gonna make a thread about how you were sitting on your toilet after eating your dad's curry while listening to Inside Out wondering if Brinny would ever have another successful era, when you could've helped to make this a successful era :Arianabye:

Did them all a second time. I hope I wake up to good updates. If the song is not responsive to today's requests, then that must mean they have discovered our little game!  :crying2:

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Then you're gonna make a thread about how you were sitting on your toilet after eating your dad's curry while listening to Inside Out wondering if Brinny would ever have another successful era, when you could've helped to make this a successful era :Arianabye:

I really love your avi! :dorkney:

7 hours ago, RussianFan said:

TMA, shouldn't we request on the stations that haven't added it? there wouldn't be any growth otherwise, imo

I have provided all Pop links, there are few stations which we already requested many times somehow don't add it.

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?format=H1&c_let=WSTR-FM

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?format=H1&c_let=KBKS-FM

Just wanted to say: B Army is flawless! Y'all have done amazing work (*****) requesting this song; I've already heard it on the radio more than WB, PG and Perfume combined despite ZERO promo or even a music video thus far! :pumped:

But, I genuinely believe MM is THE song that the GP absolutely needs to hear to finally understand that Britney is BACK. That she's not just an icon but a current hot pop star capable of usurping the throne once again! :bsass:

Something weird is obviously going on behind the scenes with Team B that we don't know about regarding the singles release, since Britney was so passionate about this album prior to the release of MM...I can't imagine she suddenly just "doesn't care"; you can tell how much effort she put into it by how damn good the song is (plus the amazing commercial/snippet for Private Show!)

So even though we might be frustrated by not knowing what's going on, I absolutely believe in this song and I think Britney does too. So please don't stop requesting!:plzney:

Archived