What are you doing Britney Spears?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did she say the concept for Toxic was??? I vaguely remember her saying like "I'm this girl, and I'm playing these different women, with different hair colors, and like... it's cool." 

I think that the "boys auditioning for me and my girls" is the original video concept she had, before a director got his hands on it and made it like, 10 times bigger. 

The new one is probably really extravagant and hard to explain in words like, "So me and my girls are trying to find the perfect husband that'll Make Me oooh, and after some tests, we pick G eazy because he Makes Me oooh the best. So flash forward a month or however love it takes to get married. And I think he cheated on me so I kill him via electrocution, then I call all the boys from the audition to help me demolish our house and at the end I dance in a cage. It's really fun and interesting."

I think if she tried to explain the full concept then we would be even more confused unless it was like 2000 words

7 hours ago, Austin00chase said:

What did she say the concept for Toxic was??? I vaguely remember her saying like "I'm this girl, and I'm playing these different women, with different hair colors, and like... it's cool." 

I think that the "boys auditioning for me and my girls" is the original video concept she had, before a director got his hands on it and made it like, 10 times bigger. 

The new one is probably really extravagant and hard to explain in words like, "So me and my girls are trying to find the perfect husband that'll Make Me oooh, and after some tests, we pick G eazy because he Makes Me oooh the best. So flash forward a month or however love it takes to get married. And I think he cheated on me so I kill him via electrocution, then I call all the boys from the audition to help me demolish our house and at the end I dance in a cage. It's really fun and interesting."

I think if she tried to explain the full concept then we would be even more confused unless it was like 2000 words

EXACTLY ugh we all just need to calm down. I just don't think she could describe it well or didn't want to give anything away.

Honestly, they're probably holding the video until right before POM starts back up so people will buy tickets to the next 2017 leg:jackk: 

21 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Stop spreading lies, seriously :whitneyshade:

The audition concept is real because in that 1:20 leak of the video, someone said "cut", which sounds like an audition :beynah:

Use your head. You don't film a video where a house get's bulldozed and you have a major featured artist and scrap the whole thing :beynah:

Thank YOU for having a brain! These meltdowns are cutting my IQ in half. :NYheadache:

I do think she was talking about the Make Me video, however I'm not convinced that it was reshot, I think she was referring to one part of the video which was part of the original concept all along, which may I add no one is sure of the original concept to begin with. It's like we start rumors then get angry when we start more rumors saying the original rumor wasn't true, and the cycle just continues. I'm going to continue to be happy with whatever Britney gives and stalking her flawless Instagram 

22 hours ago, cgshaw said:

she clearly doesn't care and I really think she should retire soon and just be a full time mom to her kids. she hasn't enjoyed being famous since 2003 and all her life she's been overprotected and handled. 

I hate this ****.  She doesn't care about the charts or doing promo, but she obviously enjoys making music.  If she truly hated it, she would retire right this second and live on residuals from her old music and perfumes for the rest of her life.  

Fans that act like she should just quit because she doesn't do promo piss me off.  Like, no.  I stan for her because of her music first and foremost, so as long as she delivers good material I'm happy.  Everything else is secondary.  Your fandom shouldn't depend on a stupid music video.

Anyway, I'm done.  These meltdowns are ******* exhausting.  Just enjoy the song.

On 31/7/2016 at 7:51 PM, danny1994 said:

NO ONE here knows what the "original concept" was for this video, and I put original in quotes because this was probably the concept all along. If not, tell me what the original concept was and post your source :xcuseme:

On 31/7/2016 at 7:57 PM, BritneyRocksMe said:

The audition concept is real because in that 1:20 leak of the video, someone said "cut", which sounds like an audition :beynah:

Use your head. You don't film a video where a house get's bulldozed and you have a major featured artist and scrap the whole thing :beynah:

On 31/7/2016 at 7:58 PM, danny1994 said:

Rumor is that the video is over 5 minutes. It could make sense, maybe G-Eazy "won" in the auditioning process and Britney got mad at him later and threw the tv, lol idk. Let's wait and see.

On 1/8/2016 at 5:10 PM, Kisle said:

Thank YOU for having a brain! These meltdowns are cutting my IQ in half. :NYheadache:

I guess I was right about this afterall :brityeah: You guys need to open your eyes more, not everything is a hint or perfect in B world. We all saw this coming..

On 31/7/2016 at 7:57 PM, BritneyRocksMe said:

LMAO... This post after the video's out is everything :hype:

Archived