What are you doing Britney Spears?

You come in an interview and talk about the video and give us a concept TOTALLY different than it originally was..

Guys, this is Make Me video she is talking about in my opinion. This is her FIRST promo of the song, why would she do details about another video that she hasn't even mention when Make Me was released 2 weeks ago? I don't get it.. And in my opinion this new concept is not Private Show..

Why all of the sudden we have THIS version of a suppose video in the middle of these intense scrapped video rumours, after even Jordan posted on mainpage?

I think Make Me was scrapped, she is promoting Make Me.. And we haven't heard about the video yet.

It's just so confusing.. This concept about audition is not going well either with Make Me or Private Show.

I think Britney canceled the video at the last minute because it was too ****** and we know how Britney is, she has done this before.

I still have my doubts about it, but for some reason I think this is Make Me video

This is just way too weird..

#SaveMakeMeVideo :MJ:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, i think the same

She canceled the video and now we will have this : She'll be in an outfit from Piece of Me, with a big Piece of Me poster behind her and her dancers, and the audition will take place at Planet Hollywood.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think it's the same video.

Either way it's a mess. No dates for anything. It's clear they have no plans. It's all sloppy and not planned good at all

Exactly they are confusing us. Why would she say this concept? We need to know about Make Me

1 minute ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Exactly, i think the same

She canceled the video and now we will have this : She'll be in an outfit from Piece of Me, with a big Piece of Me poster behind her and her dancers, and the audition will take place at Planet Hollywood.

OMG :gimmemoar:

10 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

You come in an interview and talk about the video and give us a concept TOTALLY different than it originally was.

NO ONE here knows what the "original concept" was for this video, and I put original in quotes because this was probably the concept all along. If not, tell me what the original concept was and post your source :xcuseme:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

NO ONE here knows what the "original concept" was for this video, and I put original in quotes because this was probably the concept all along. If not, tell me what the original concept was and post your source :xcuseme:

The original concept is everything but an audition

We already saw 1:22 minutes.

A cage in a pool is involved

the scene with geazy and the tv

and the tractor where britney demolish the house

Where is the space here for the guys auditioning for the girls :britlol:

Stop spreading lies, seriously :whitneyshade:

The audition concept is real because in that 1:20 leak of the video, someone said "cut", which sounds like an audition :beynah:

Use your head. You don't film a video where a house get's bulldozed and you have a major featured artist and scrap the whole thing :beynah:

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Stop spreading lies, seriously :whitneyshade:

The audition concept is real because in that 1:20 leak of the video, someone said "cut", which sounds like an audition :beynah:

Use your head. You don't film a video where a house get's bulldozed and you have a major featured artist and scrap the whole thing :beynah:

I haven't thought of that, it makes sense now! :gaspney:

8 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

The original concept is everything but an audition

We already saw 1:22 minutes.

A cage in a pool is involved

the scene with geazy and the tv

and the tractor where britney demolish the house

Where is the space here for the guys auditioning for the girls :britlol:

Possibly in the house, we know there's another scene involving a bed and Willie is in it with Britney.......we haven't seen everything too..... the video is rumored to be 5 minutes 

Archived