Here's the FULL 2nd interview today - Britney discusses the new concept of the reshot Make Me video

Bawbby.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock

Y'all don't realise how expensive it is to shoot one professional music video, let alone two:NYheadache: Circus was filmed in October and premiered in December so let's start worrying about the video being scrapped in a month:keshawave:

27 minutes ago, saicis said:

I hope she doesn't release Private Show, I just don't think it's strong enough. I'd rather have a new song that we haven't heard. Wouldn't you guys?

Yes, totally. I know people may jump down my throat but PS is NOT going to be a hit with the GP. :dontlike:

I pray there is a different second single, preferably a dance song :comingthru:

12 hours ago, Zoella said:

Y'all don't realise how expensive it is to shoot one professional music video, let alone two:NYheadache: Circus was filmed in October and premiered in December so let's start worrying about the video being scrapped in a month:keshawave:

They have alredy scrapped the When Your Eyes Say It MV

Guest emailmycock
22 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

They have alredy scrapped the When Your Eyes Say It MV

But it wasn't a lead single + Britney made much more money music wise back then

1KSmzW.gif

21 hours ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

How do we know this is a different video? She didn't say it was reshot. Maybe it was just a piece of info we didn't know about the original? 

I think this would match what we've seen of Make Me, since all the boys are barely dressed and on ******** poles.

Guess we'll see! Very curious. I'm loving her recent interviews.

Guest emailmycock
On 01/08/2016 at 1:51 AM, Zoella said:

Boy was I wrong:girlfall::omg:

OP the good sis was just trying to warn us:girlfall:

Archived