Britney is spending time shopping and doing random stuff so why would we care tho?

Maryy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We get new music. Isn't that enough? 

I mean, at the end of the day, she's the one who's making the music and not us. She can do whatever she wants... She doesn't force us to promo etc. It's her job if she wants that. Having said that, we can't force her too.

If she "cares about the money" obviously she would be promoting her butt off and getting them $$$. But no, she only wants to make music and just having fun. Don't you guys see that after the circus era? 

If you don't wanna support to that extent, it's fine. Just enjoy the music.

Make Me is soooo good! 

Yes - it'd be so nice to see her at the top again but we all can only do so much with the voting and streaming. 

I kinda understand that some of us feel obligated to make her #1 again but we have to remind ourselves that she's at the point in her career where all she cares right now is quality music and that everyone enjoys it.

Long story short,

If you wanna support, support.

If you don't, then don't and just enjoy the music? lol

1 hour ago, ianspears said:

She doenst care about her music career anymore thats the truth.. Brit and her team only care for money and they know that she aint gonna earn a lot of money from a single, in the other hand look how the ***** promoted her new perfume with a music video etc.. bcos she knows that she earns a lot money from her perfumes..

She just wanna get richer for buy bigger houses .. thats the ****** truth 

I wouldn't be so sure about Britney not caring about her career, that's actually very disappointed to read coming from a fan. A person who doesn't care about her career wouldn't be recording songs and shooting music videos. There are a bunch of artists out there that only cares about money - and that's why they release albums one after another, not caring so much about the quality of it. I don't think Britney wants to be richer. SHe just proved it she does music because she loves it, not because she needs.

1 hour ago, ianspears said:

She doenst care about her music career anymore thats the truth.. Brit and her team only care for money and they know that she aint gonna earn a lot of money from a single, in the other hand look how the ***** promoted her new perfume with a music video etc.. bcos she knows that she earns a lot money from her perfumes..

She just wanna get richer for buy bigger houses .. thats the ****** truth 

This :sickofu:

20 minutes ago, Rockafella said:

you gays act like she releases a song and her life is hanging upon its success.

typical.

stop exaggerating everything for more likes 

no one said she has to leave her life and children for a song 

but she needs to do some ******* promo , wasn't this record "her baby" ?

didn't she work on it for two years ?

then what is this fuckery ?

it's been 2 week and she went on a vacation since then , sitting in home posting random bullshit on instagram , she didn't even call a ******* radio station for a 30 second interview

stop acting like we are melting down over nothing :fkinoverit: 

3 hours ago, andy131 said:

They won't fix the mess though. So quit faking yourself out. This is how her career is now. It'll be some music and bare minimum promo and Vegas, that's it. So we have to support it or not. 

thiss :mhm:

:kidcries:

32 minutes ago, Archie said:

I wouldn't be so sure about Britney not caring about her career, that's actually very disappointed to read coming from a fan. A person who doesn't care about her career wouldn't be recording songs and shooting music videos. There are a bunch of artists out there that only cares about money - and that's why they release albums one after another, not caring so much about the quality of it. I don't think Britney wants to be richer. SHe just proved it she does music because she loves it, not because she needs.

Obviously she loves the process to create new music and all that stuff, but then she doesen't give a **** about her career, she doesnt care if her music is successful otherwise she would promote it..

My point of view is that she wants to make good music but then she drops it and let it die on the charts.. & I absolutely think that Brit and her team only care about money and music its just a way to go on tour or release 1000 stuff of merchandising and perfumes like they did on the FFera.. i mean we even had vanilla candles and a bunch of useless things with the britney face printed on it..

Now she is just a way to get richer and the artist person is eclipsed by a business person.

2 minutes ago, ianspears said:

Obviously she loves the process to create new music and all that stuff, but then she doesen't give a **** about her career, she doesnt care if her music is successful otherwise she would promote it..

My point of view is that she wants to make good music but then she drops it and let it die on the charts.. & I absolutely think that her and her team just care about money and music its just a way to go on tour or release 1000 stuff of merchandising and perfumes like they did on the FFera.. i mean we even had vanilla candles and a bunch of useless things with the britney face printed on it..

Now she is just a way to get richer and the artist person is eclipsed by a business person.

You say Britney and her team only cares about money but how is she getting richer if she's not promoting the song? You know she doesn't get too much money from a song, right?! The royalties are shared with the label, writers, producers etc. That's why I say she does music because she loves it.

If she doesn't care about how's her song doing on charts, that's up to hers. You might be pissed because the song is not doing good now on iTunes but that's how you get your expectations if the songs is flopping or not. It seems you're caring more than Britney herself about that. At the end of the day she's happy with her career, she's doing what she likes which is creating albums and performing her songs in Vegas, BBMA and now in iHeartRadio Festival.

Turns out that this is just the begining and a lot of fans thinks that just because she did "nothing" until now, she won't be doing anything in a couple of months. Y'all need to be a little more patient and let the things happen as the team planned.

19 hours ago, Kuzco said:

stop exaggerating everything for more likes 

no one said she has to leave her life and children for a song 

but she needs to do some ******* promo , wasn't this record "her baby" ?

didn't she work on it for two years ?

then what is this fuckery ?

it's been 2 week and she went on a vacation since then , sitting in home posting random bullshit on instagram , she didn't even call a ******* radio station for a 30 second interview

stop acting like we are melting down over nothing :fkinoverit: 

spill that sad but hot tea sis :crying4:

20 hours ago, Archie said:

how is she getting richer if she's not promoting the song?

that's why the focus is on the perfumes, vegas & intimate collection = money (work)

promo = because you love your music and want the world to like your work (passion)

Why aren't you satisfied with the music? Every era, you guys go through this. You throw a fit when Britney doesn't play the game you want her to play.

If you're truly a fan you would come to terms with this reality and move on. If not, then continue to throw fits when Britney doesn't go on some stupid daytime talk show to perform a single. 

Archived