How To Get Glory to #1

Margaery

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16.7.2016 at 4:46 PM, ITookASip said:

Itunes =/= Apple Music, so no, it doesn't count. Try to download Apple Music app on your phone, because they didn't make an app for PC yet. There is a free 3-month trial but make sure to cancel the suscription before free trial expires or you'll be credited.

There is an Apple Music software for PC though :) 

I use it.

Done! From Australia, playing with 3 other songs on loop (hopefully) on Mac at home. Used it on my mobile but had too many issues. Spotify wouldn't let me play and greyed out songs after listening to them once through on my mobile. Question, how do I know that my Mac at home will auto loop the playlist? I've clicked shuffle and repeat (the green icons) I'm computer illiterate haha :sickofu:

2 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Done! From Australia, playing with 3 other songs on loop (hopefully) on Mac at home. Used it on my mobile but had too many issues. Spotify wouldn't let me play and greyed out songs after listening to them once through on my mobile. Question, how do I know that my Mac at home will auto loop the playlist? I've clicked shuffle and repeat (the green icons) I'm computer illiterate haha :sickofu:

You're playing the songs on Apple Music/Spotify or Youtube?

3 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Spotify, I'm sure

itll continually rotate through all day, hopefully. I was running late from work just to organise this :truthtea:

To make sure it'll loop continuously play the last song of the playlist near the end and if it goes back to the first track once it ends then it's working fine :) 

Also ty for your efforts 

Bumping!!!! because the song is next to top50 on spotify, with will be great exposure. It is doing great on YouTube and more stable on iTunes !!!! Keep doing it

Bumping!!!! because the song is next to top50 on spotify, with will be great exposure. It is doing great on YouTube and more stable on iTunes !!!! Keep doing it

Archived