Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Y'all were mad about Perfume playing it safe. Looks like they heard you loud and clear...unless they censor it again. Let's hope not. 

I feel like David La Chapelle isn't really here for censorship. Idk but from what I've seen of his work he is a perfectionist and a visionary. Someone like that would sooner pull the plug on the whole thing than let Brit's team destroy his vision. I hope so. I feel like Joseph Khan should have done more than just lie back and let Britney's team ride him. 

6 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

girl believe me everyone believed him at some point from the begining thats why this thread got hits so fast but we needed something so :mhm: 

ive even told him that he was very different to the rest of the trolls here and been very creative with this one lol i knew he was legit in some point otherwise ildnt waste my time with him on here tho he ddidnt exactly give any answer to my Q,its ok tho :mhm: 

YES LIKE TBH WE PROBABLY WONT GET THESE SCREENCAPS IF EVERYONE BELIVE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE :tiffanycries::crying4::tifftear:

Archived