aren't you guys worried about the content of B9 ?

Kuzco

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, WithTheLightsOut said:

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree with some of the comments in this thread.

Let's get this straight. 

Britney is not a politician. She's a manufactured pop artist - whether y'all like that or not.

Also, I understand that music can be a gateway to spreading a universal message on a massive scale, but I don't think it should be used for that. I think music SHOULD BE and SHOULD REMAIN a type of escapism. I think once you start to involve politics into music, it starts to lose what is so great about it. It becomes something else. A form of propaganda almost.

I'm all for her evolving as an artist, and singing about more mature themes and possibly songs about things that are maybe more true to her as an individual. But I don't want her to sing about world peace, hunger, poverty, racism and equal rights etc.

I totally agree with this. I consider music to be entertainment and escapism. I hate it when pop singers try to go political as it sounds very fake and contrived. I don't really find political songs enjoyable to listen to.

I agree, I've been saying that since Circus (even though i lover circus). I just thought Circus was going to be a self discovery, personal, and reflective album about her struggles...but that never happened and I blame her shitty management who would rather keep her as a plastic pop star with no feelings or opinions. They don't care about how she's viewed by the public, they don't care about her artistry, ALL they care about is about the money. It's sad but as long as she stays in the c-ship and has the same management nothing is going to change for britney the artist.

And yeah, judging by the album song titles and the video for Make Me, NOTHING is changing, she's not evolving, same ol  slutty songs are coming this way as if she doesn't have 80% of them on her catalog already. I miss songs like Overprotected, Let Go, Unusual You, State of Grace, And then we kiss, etc. songs with meaning and great vocals.

This will probably be her last album before people lose interest, time to give it her all! enough with the basic slutty songs.

13 minutes ago, I've Just Begun said:

Not talking to the OP but I really wonder why some people are Britney fans if they so desperately want her to change into some indie trash artist :messbye:

there's a difference between her doing indie music and just having a ******* VOICE. The c-ship and shitty management have kept her quiet and restricted when it comes to her music. All they want from her is for the money to keep rolling in and for vegas to keep going. They could care less for Britney the artist, they don't care how the public views her, they don't care about substance and quality in her music. It's a ******* mess. 

11 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

Your making out like britney has never had a deep song... Everytime says hi, and i know loads of none britney fans that love it too

oh wow. 1 ******* song out of hundreds of *** songs in her catalog. Some of you newbies don't even understand the importance of this issue. but whatever :leaving:

10 minutes ago, queenbrit said:

there's a difference between her doing indie music and just having a ******* VOICE. The c-ship and shitty management have kept her quiet and restricted when it comes to her music. All they want from her is for the money to keep rolling in and for vegas to keep going. They could care less for Britney the artist, they don't care how the public views her, they don't care about substance and quality in her music. It's a ******* mess. 

lol I don't think there is a single person on here against Britney having a voice. Britney said herself that it was her decision to extend Vegas and she was very conflicted over it. Also, she seems to have a lot of control over B9, so we should probably wait for it to come out before making such dramatic conclusions about her creative control

If Britney really want the gp's respect she should get a good singing teacher and sing live for once, everyone loves Britney all of my friends who are not fans of her loved her Billboard performance they said she looked amazing could dance super good but she didn't sing live. Also she should make a unisex song, Make Me could be a unisex song since G-Eazy is on it but that video with her in that truck or whatever and men dancing on it makes me wonder if it is going to be a unisex song.

On 6/28/2016 at 5:08 AM, qwed said:

what did she suppose to say?

"*****, your song will flop harder than mine"?

This just KILLED me!!! #dead ....i thought the same EXACT thing...like what type of crap sister would she be to kick her sister who basically lost an acting career cause she got pregs at 16, and now wants to be a singer, that her one song is garbage LOL

13 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

Your making out like britney has never had a deep song... Everytime says hi, and i know loads of none britney fans that love it too

what exactly is so deep about Everytime geez ? it's a beautiful ballad about a failed relationship . Someday is much more deeper 

8 hours ago, queenbrit said:

oh wow. 1 ******* song out of hundreds of *** songs in her catalog. Some of you newbies don't even understand the importance of this issue. but whatever :leaving:

Lmao newbie? Ive been a fan since the beginning, just cause i didnt bother making an account on this forum for years and dont spend all my life on it doesnt mean ****, "some of you FANS  dont even understand the importance of this thing that im worried about so much that it tortures me every waking moment of my life to the point i cant go on and i am right and anyone that disagrees with me is a flop 'newbie' fan" 

there yall go hun, fixed.:kiss:

• 1 month later...

Archived