BreatheHeavy will close on November 15th.

11 minutes ago, Mikael said:

No, she posted that on the 18th. Well after the 7th. Anyone has the right to post something about a Christian monument in Jerusalem without being accused of colluding with politicians. If you want to believe that, that's your problem.

Please stop feeding the troll. It’s got a Sam avatar, ffs. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Mikael said:

No, she posted that on the 18th. Well after the 7th. Anyone has the right to post something about a Christian monument in Jerusalem without being accused of colluding with politicians. If you want to believe that, that's your problem.

You’re right. Everyone please visit that monument in IsraelYom Kippur Israel GIF

You guys remember when Britney snapped her foot on camera?

That happened to me this month when I fainted in my bathroom when I wake up, it made the same sound!!!

it's quite funny cause the pain is not that deep, it passed in 4 days and I can run and walk fast it's like it didn't happened, but the snap was so loud, just like that!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

You guys remember when Britney snapped her foot on camera?

That happened to me this month when I fainted in my bathroom when I wake up, it made the same sound!!!

it's quite funny cause the pain is not that deep, it passed in 4 days and I can run and walk fast it's like it didn't happened, but the snap was so loud, just like that!

how did i literally never see that? ugh i hate being dumb. that sounds so painful.

• Like 1

This will be my last answer to you @sam's fan
Not only has Britney  already posted photos from other destinations this year  (Italy, Greece, England, etc.) but above all the heart of her message was the visit to this church. She talks about the sacred inside, the women who sing or pray there, and the photos she couldn't take when she visited. Because yes, she says she visited this place. When you're sensitive to this kind of thing (I am personally), it speaks to us directly. If she is too, we understand the message she wants to convey.

Unfortunately, some people don't understand and look for the negative everywhere. The rest, like your politicized allusions on her posts, is speculation. Probably fueled because you have resentment towards her. That's your problem. Not ours. As if there was always and systematically a hidden message each time. If Britney no longer interests you, or if each of her messages hurts you, well,  a little advice; close your accounts here and on instagram, and do something else.

The world is going badly partly because of rumors and suppositions. Today everything is overly politicized. First the era of the media, and now the era of the internet have largely accentuated this phenomenon. Each act of each person has become suspect. Everyone makes their own film to put people in ideological boxes. Taking a step back from things, take things as they are,  spread positivity, and stopping spreading rumors and fantasies would be a good start and would do everyone good. (sorry for my english) 

Edited by Mikael
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mikael said:

This will be my last answer to you @sam's fan
Not only has Britney already shown other destinations in the past year (Italy, Greece, England, etc.) but above all the heart of her message was the visit to this church. She talks about the sacred inside, the women who sing or pray there, and the photos she couldn't take when she visited. When you're sensitive to this kind of thing (I am personally), it speaks to us directly. If she is too, we understand the message she wants to convey.

Unfortunately, some people don't understand and look for the negative everywhere. The rest, like your politicized allusions on her posts, is speculation. Probably fueled because you have resentment towards her. That's your problem. Not ours. As if there was always and systematically a hidden message each time. If Britney no longer interests you, or if each of her messages hurts you, well,  a little advice; close your accounts here and on instagram, and do something else.

The world is going badly partly because of rumors and suppositions. Today everything is overly politicized. First the era of the media, and now the era of the internet have largely accentuated this phenomenon. Each act of each person has become suspect. Everyone makes their own film to put people in ideological boxes. Taking a step back from things, take things as they are,  spread positivity, and stopping spreading rumors and fantasies would be a good start and would do everyone good. (sorry for my english) 

yes, if u understand the bible a little bit you would understand it

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mikael said:

Thank you for this. This whole Israel thing is so overblown it’s ridiculous. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.