Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

The sad OP has been banned from various forums for psychopathic behavior, harassing moderators and users, and making threats. I find it ironic that after so many years of doing the same in this forum and attacking Britney daily, they're still allowed to linger here for attention. I won’t comment on their mental health, as it’s evident from creating this thread, but it’s a call to be cautious about the person behind this user.

• Love 2
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

She will be "thrilled" for things you said about her and universe :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Even @Jordan Miller has respect for Manuela and can talk nicely of her despite she has a "competing" site. You just lack respect for others, don't you? 

You and Manuella will need to gather proof of those accounts being mine.

You've been warned many times to stop lying about that, since you continue to lie with NO PROOF.

We will need your info so you can show the cops your 'proof' that I made all these accounts.

Then I can give them my PC and Phone and they can go through it all, I'm not scared, nervous or anything like you are.

I welcome the investigation into your baseless lies.

You have a history of wanting to impersonate @GlitterRain and a history of trying to direct others into doing your dirty work.

You already admitted you have no proof, so we'll see you stumble into more of a bed of lies. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You and Manuella will need to gather proof of those accounts being mine.

You've been warned many times to stop lying about that, since you continue to lie with NO PROOF.

We will need your info so you can show the cops your 'proof' that I made all these accounts.

Then I can give them my PC and Phone and they can go through it all, I'm not scared, nervous or anything like you are.

I welcome the investigation into your baseless lies.

You have a history of wanting to impersonate @GlitterRain and a history of trying to direct others into doing your dirty work.

You already admitted you have no proof, so we'll see you stumble into more of a bed of lies. 

Another cycle? You repeat yourself like LP.

You admitting you lied about the accounts.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You said this, but I was serious that these accounts were yours :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

4 minutes ago, Hype Boy said:

The sad OP has been banned from various forums for psychopathic behavior, harassing moderators and users, and making threats. I find it ironic that after so many years of doing the same in this forum and attacking Britney daily, they're still allowed to linger here for attention. I won’t comment on their mental health, as it’s evident from creating this thread, but it’s a call to be cautious about the person behind this user.

Supposedly he was perbanned here in the past (he said that himself)....the fact is he hasn't been here for a long time and that was the best time here  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I believe things you said.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Supposedly he was perbanned here in the past (he said that himself)....the fact is he hasn't been here for a long time and that was the best time here  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I believe things you said.

You were permabanned here girl, and even had your DM's revoked.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

8 minutes ago, Hype Boy said:

Honestly, I'm starting to get bored with that person. If someone told me he is a bot, I would believe it. 

• Haha 1

Honestly, I'm starting to get bored with that person. If someone told me he is a bot, I would believe it. 

The only reason @Baronesse and I were sent on vacation is because the mod you're in ca-hoots with deleted threads and did anything they could to hide the proof.

We were brought right back when ya'll lies were proven FALSE

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only reason @Baronesse and I were sent on vacation is because the mod you're in ca-hoots with deleted threads and did anything they could to hide the proof.

We were brought right back when ya'll lies were proven FALSE

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I really don't care about your perban story, anyway everyone else should have had a break from your bile. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1

I really don't care about your perban story, anyway everyone else should have had a break from your bile. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You don't care because ya'll got busted in lies, just like your about to do with these account lies.

All gas no brakes, you won't be lying on me.

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1

And we oop :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

You do realize you can be traced; we have your email address you sent to so many members to communicate with you when you were on edge of being banned here.

The email you signed up with can easily be linked to where you're at.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You do realize you can be traced; we have your email address you sent to so many members to communicate with you when you were on edge of being banned here.

The email you signed up with can easily be linked to where you're at.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Someone please take the needle off the LP player. Thank you.