Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

But you are full of dirt. The difference is that I don't stab other people in the back. 

yes you do which is why you've continued to lie, will you admit a mod here was feeding you info at Universe in regard to Glitter, personal info, personal mod chats here?

Just because I knew something more than a year ago doesn't mean I know something about him now. can you read? I wrote NOW. 

So, you're still going to lie and not admit that a mod here was on uniflop feeding you and a group personal info about Gitter, the mod chats here and the mods here?

• Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're still going to lie and not admit that a mod here was on uniflop feeding you and a group personal info about Gitter, the mod chats here and the mods here?

It's none of my business to point finger at others if they did something or didn't, and neither are you.

Everyone was able to move on except you. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1

It's none of my business to point finger at others if they did something or didn't, and neither are you.

Everyone was able to move on except you. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

@Baronesse hasn't moved on and neither have others.

This is a semi confirmation you know a mod was feeding you personal info here.

Which is why you only tag one mod all the time, why is that? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

@Baronesse hasn't moved on and neither have others.

This is a semi confirmation you know a mod was feeding you personal info here.

Which is why you only tag one mod all the time, why is that? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Do you realize that I really don't care what happened over a year ago? Do you get it? How many times do I have to tell you that you can say whatever you want, but I don't care? 

• Like 1

Do you realize that I really don't care what happened over a year ago? Do you get it? How many times do I have to tell you that you can say whatever you want, but I don't care? 

Whether you care or not doesn't change the fact the lies you harbor, and the fact that you're trying so badly to hide this.

Receipts don't lie, if you didn't care you wouldn't have inserted yourself into this.

This wasn't even about you, and several have moved on with certain things other than you were directing people here to try and do your dirty work. 

Whether you care or not doesn't change the fact the lies you harbor, and the fact that you're trying so badly to hide this.

Receipts don't lie, if you didn't care you wouldn't have inserted yourself into this.

This wasn't even about you, and several have moved on with certain things other than you were directing people here to try and do your dirty work. 

Continue, we are all really interested in your talk about the old days. 

Continue, we are all really interested in your talk about the old days. 

You can chalk it up about "old days" it's not old, your vicious attacks on Slayout, Glitter, Exhale, the mods here and the law breaking you were prepared to do are vile.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You can chalk it up about "old days" it's not old, your vicious attacks on Slayout, Glitter, Exhale, the mods here and the law breaking you were prepared to do are vile.

I'm not afraid of little _ _t like you. I don't think I have anything else to say. I apologized to all the people, but I have nothing to apologize to you because you are a traitor and a _ _t. 

• Like 1