Evan Bogart [Everybody] Blackout

Evan Bogart who has 2 Britney placements (Everybody, Love Me Down) [also the Lights Out Demo Jordan spoke of) did an interview where he said they did a “Ton” for blackout and only ende duo with 1 song on it. He explains JR Rotem being Britney’s rebound from Kevin and in the past he’s said that’s why their songs were cut. We know of one song from those sessions (Just Let Me Go) so maybe if we love bom him he will spill more 😇

1:04:50

Edited by Britney Xposed
3 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

It’s crazy how the beat for “Just Let Me Go” went to TCG’s — & I had never noticed, until recently. It sounds very watered down compared to Britney’s version (imo), but I still find it interesting how it was once intended for Blackout.

Yess they took out the la isla Bonita sample😅 this one was too. It was reproduced and released by Sarah Connor

The Cheetah Girls - Fall Apart (Britney Spears Reject) [Blackout Reject]

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.