Britney spears cheating rumors

this is what a one night stand from britney said about britney in 2004 to the press

I believe it actually because the story talks about that he went skinny dipping with her and in her book she said that she also went skinny dipping with her dancers and stuff and the whole thing just sounds like britney, there were already realistic rumors that it was more than a kiss but if she said it herself 

also makes sense that she did something like this because she hated that onyx tour and became rebellious around that time

i dont know if you can actually see the picture

Edited by Userxxxxxxxxxyes
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jason Alexander claims around that time in Vegas he woke up and Britney was in another room with her dancers having an o.r.gy.

The good thing about that drvg addict’s story is that everyone involved was an adult and single, unlike your ped0 idol.

beyonce-beyonce-jail.gif

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Anyways if you cant see the picture it says that britney said to him that britney her worst s** experience was with wade robson and that it broke up her thing with justin and that she said s** with wade was good and bad because he was really freaky and kinky and that justin found out about their relationship because wade told him about their 

Edited by Userxxxxxxxxxyes
18 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

The good thing about that drvg addict’s story is that everyone involved was an adult and single, unlike your ped0 idol.

beyonce-beyonce-jail.gif

Unlike Bey, she's never been charged or arrested for anything.

Britney on the other hand had to settle her ***ual assault case she was sued and her sons it's alleged don't feel comfortable with her n.ud.e ither.

Britney's also caused damage to other's property with an umbrella and a camera.

Add in Britney's mug shot, hit and run, stealing from stores and rolling around with marred men.

Britney had to turn herself in and was arrested, finger printed and photos taken.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney Spears' boyfriend, Paul Soliz, takes 3 of his kids to live at pop  star's house

Edited by DiamondCircus
8 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:
9 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

my girl’s a cheater through and through :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:and i stand by her! 

i support women’s rights but most importantly i support women’s wrongs :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Reveal hidden contents

monogamy is the way to go…:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

btw we can’t see the pic add it to the post 

How do you do that

29 minutes ago, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

this is what a one night stand from britney said about britney in 2004 to the press

I believe it actually because the story talks about that he went skinny dipping with her and in her book she said that she also went skinny dipping with her dancers and stuff and the whole thing just sounds like britney, there were already realistic rumors that it was more than a kiss but if she said it herself 

also makes sense that she did something like this because she hated that onyx tour and became rebellious around that ti

Where's the picture?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.