Beyoncé & Jay Z’s lawyers got Piers Morgan to issue an apology and retraction on his show after Jaguar Wright's interview

23 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Too little too late. They're viral with many accusations around the world. Memes and conspiracy videos are all around the web. I get they're innocent until proven the opposite but you know. When there's smoke, there's fire.

I get it. This whole thing is too messy so I'm not surprised there are lawyers involved. Some things said were serious accusations. Piers Morgan is a big platform and once it goes national, outside the gossip websites and YouTube videos, it changes the whole scene. Having him retract without thinking twice for the whole world to watch says something. I think people will learn how to not **** with them without evidence.

All these celebs have their fair share of dirt, some more than others. Hollywood is a weird place, after all.

I'll wait to see how this will unfold.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.