Britney Spears’ boyfriend filed restraining order request against his ex’s mom for ‘abuse’ amid claims he’s a ‘deadbeat’ (Leaked Texts) Paul's Wife Drags Britney

5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

***** you are nothing, you ain’t nobody. Go back to your Ohio ratchet mess, rat

Go to spend a night in a graveyard then and you have an iq of a Broken spoon  and **** you and piss the **** off ***** you should  spend the night  in an creepy abandoned cemetery on Halloween trust me do it and **** you

Edited by OhioGeezer OhioMama
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

It’s exhausting being a Britney fan. It’s best just to disconnect like Jordan has. He didn’t want to post lies about Britney not being with scum Paul at the request of her “team” aka Cade Loser **** 

Yeah but... then why he said it twice in different threads he heard they were not together?

I mean, if he can avoid to talk about Britney then he sure can avoid to talk about this here...

I definitely think team Britney told him to spread the "news" but he could have said no...

1 hour ago, thesimplelife said:

she really doesn’t have a single good person by her side :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

For real...

A theory:

If everything Nikki said was real then Paul was hired with the intentions of being a new lover for Britney. It was planned and she fell into the trap. 

They probably knew about his past and his "history" with women. It was a plus for the messy situation.

The outrage and worries of her "friends" (aka team and family) are probably fake. Britney wouldn’t still be with the deadbeat if Cade didn't support it, and I think even Bryan supports this mess.

Behind the scenes they sell to tabloids as if everyone's worried and Britney is completely out of control,  now with another dangerous man by her side. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

For real...

A theory:

If everything Nikki said was real then Paul was hired with the intentions of being a new lover for Britney. It was planned and she fell into the trap. 

They probably knew about his past and his "history" with women. It was a plus for the messy situation.

The outrage and worries of her "friends" (aka team and family) are probably fake. Britney wouldn’t still be with the deadbeat if Cade didn't support it, and I think even Bryan supports this mess.

Behind the scenes they sell to tabloids as if everyone's worried and Britney is completely out of control,  now with another dangerous man by her side. 

I believe this is the case! Is too obvious if you have eyes to see!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, and the one he's married too now has an alleged mental illness; I wonder if Paul has truly hurt Britney physically as it's been alleged with their Chateau Marmont stay.

She's had some really big bruises on her over the past year. I know it could just be her being clumsy as she spins round, but I don't know how hard you need to fall to have some that size and dark.

I remember one video where it looked like she had finger marks on her arm like she had been gripped.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.