Britney Spears’ boyfriend filed restraining order request against his ex’s mom for ‘abuse’ amid claims he’s a ‘deadbeat’ (Leaked Texts) Paul's Wife Drags Britney

Just now, thesimplelife said:

she really doesn’t have a single good person by her side :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

That's totally how it feels, she's got Crowdsurf still running her IG, she's been with a married Felon, Cade isn't doing nothing allegedly.

It's like she's just trapped in her home, it's very team con like, she's home most the time, hair not done, nails not done, spinning round and round, getting a vacation once in a while and given a man to feed her addictions.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's totally how it feels, she's got Crowdsurf still running her IG, she's been with a married Felon, Cade isn't doing nothing allegedly.

It's like she's just trapped in her home, it's very team con like, she's home most the time, hair not done, nails not done, spinning round and round, getting a vacation once in a while and given a man to feed her addictions.

I honestly hope someone can get through to her (my bet would be her sons) and help her break free from this never-ending toxic cycle. of course, she needs to be willing to make a real change, which I believe could happen through good therapy. she deserves to live a happy life surrounded by good people 

• Love 2
Just now, thesimplelife said:

I honestly hope someone can get through to her (my bet would be her sons) and help her break free from this never-ending toxic cycle. of course, she needs to be willing to make a real change, which I believe could happen through good therapy. she deserves to live a happy life surrounded by good people 

I agree her sons would be the ones that could help the most, she can seek help and stuff like that but as long as she misses her boys it may not do as much as her having them in her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Diamond Trash your the reason why Breatheheavy actually needs to be shut down 

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree her sons would be the ones that could help the most, she can seek help and stuff like that but as long as she misses her boys it may not do as much as her having them in her life.

I still think the main problem is that she doesn't want to accept help, she's stubborn, always has been.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, LizeS_ said:

I still think the main problem is that she doesn't want to accept help, she's stubborn, always has been.

There's that element as well, I agree.

Everything Britney was saying she wanted in court with spa days, nails and hair done she's usually looking the same with nothing done.

She's decided to stay in the same home that Jason Alexander broke into, the same home Jimbo had Dr.s in holding her captive and not letting her leave.

There's so many bad memories in that house, and she's still in CA, her sons are both adults now in Hawaii, she's not working so why stay?

It's almost like her IG is being used to make her feel like she's 'working' or doing something 'hot' when in reality she's with Paul allegedly and playing mommy to his kids. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

There's that element as well, I agree.

Everything Britney was saying she wanted in court with spa days, nails and hair done she's usually looking the same with nothing done.

She's decided to stay in the same home that Jason Alexander broke into, the same home Jimbo had Dr.s in holding her captive and not letting her leave.

There's so many bad memories in that house, and she's still in CA, her sons are both adults now in Hawaii, she's not working so why stay?

It's almost like her IG is being used to make her feel like she's 'working' or doing something 'hot' when in reality she's with Paul allegedly and playing mommy to his kids. 

Shut up Diamond trash do you ever shut up with your Basement troll mouth

Reading this... I can see some parallels between Nikki and Britney. Even the me vs family aspect, and considered "unfit" to be the mom, refusing help...

It wouldn’t be a surprise if Paul told Britney his kids are in danger and she saw the opportunity to have them... 

I will never stop to think how insane this man showed up like "magic". It really looks like he is doing what he was supposed to do... again, the mental illness aspect of both Nikki and Britney can be the key element.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.