INTERVIEW EXCLUSIVE: Britney Harboring KIDNAPPED Kids of Paul Soliz

3 minutes ago, BBBBBB said:

Or maybe there are multiple people on here who feel the same? You’re wrong!

Because Your a Snake that's why Breatheheavy should be banned  you think it's okay for this to happen  I Don't think it's okay you're just a loser who thinks that they are better than everyone 

Edited by Alice Guyowa
4 minutes ago, Alice Guyowa said:

Because Your a Snake that's why Breatheheavy should be banned 

I agree that Breathheavy should shut down. That’s why I started the thread saying I support Jordan if he shuts down the site. There’s no real conversation here anymore and Britney is toxic. P.S. tried to tag Jordan on here but that doesn’t seem to be an option anymore… maybe he’s already checked out.

Edited by BBBBBB
Just now, BBBBBB said:

I agree that Breathheavy should shut down. That’s why I started the thread saying I support Jordan if her shuts down the site. There’s no real conversation here anymore and Britney is toxic. P.S. tried to tag Jordan on here but that doesn’t seem to be an option anymore… maybe he’s already checked out.

And I wanna never see you again 

3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This is going to be everywhere soon...

Fake or not, this situation will make her look terrible.

This clip has now been posted on that discussingbritney insta account and they're tagging TMZ. Won't be long now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.